Chapter 7

We arrived at the old building. We both got out of the car, I went and grabbed the bag with the drugs. We walked in the dark building.

"Hello?" I said. No response. Julio found Switch and the lights turned on. No one was here, I guess they didn't arrive yet.

"So?" he asked me. I sighed "Let's just wait for them." I said. I stood in the middle of the big room, just standing and waiting. Then I was walking around, I was very bored.

After a while we heard some cars, the were a bit familiar. We got ready and stood next to each other. I also had loaded my gun, in case something goes wrong. Julio had the bag in his hand and we waited patiently for them to come.

We heard footsteps coming closer and closer, then I saw the same tall figure coming in, along with the 3 others. Wow what a luck! "Hey Victoria." he said in his manly voice.

I turned to Julio and whispered to him. "I didn't know we had a deal with them." I turned back to them again. "Hey boys." I said in a straight face.

"Well, I wasn't expecting you here." Bill said and I shrugged my shoulders. "Me too." I said. I saw the bag that Tom was holding, it was the money.

"So, do you have the drugs?" Tom asked me. "Do you have the money?" I said back. He smirked and dropped the bag in front of me. "15.000 as you wanted." I looked at the bag and then at him.

Julio went to give him our bag but I stopped him. "Don't you think that 15.000 isn't enough for 5 kilos of cocaine?" I asked and raised my eyebrow. He crossed his arms over his chest and now got on a serious face.

"I guess not. How much do you want?" he asked me. "25.000" the others were shocked, their jaws almost dropped to the floor. But Tom kept his cold and serious face. "That's a lot. 20.000" he urgued.

"23.000" I urgued back. He clenched his jaw tightly. He seem skeptical, but then I saw Georg, Gustav and Bill raising their guns at me. Me and Julio quickly raised ours to Tom, he hadn't a gun raised so it's a plus. If they kill us, we kill him.

"Put your guns down. If you dare to shoot I'll shoot his brains out." I threatened. "Guns down boys." Tom said and turned to them. They all slowly put their guns down, so did me and Julio. "And darling, you have no harm at me." Tom said to me now.

"Try me." I said sternly. He went to speak but stopped. He got all skeptical again. "Fine, Gustav bring another 7.000" Tom said. Gustav nodded and I smirked playfully.

Gustav came back with another smaller bag. He placed it in front of me, next to the other. He backed up and I kneeled down. I opened the bags and they were full of money. I closed them again

I turned to Julio and nodded at him. He passed them the bag with the drugs. I got up and both of us grabbed a bag. I looked at them oneast time. "It better be real money and exactly 23.00, if not, we will have problems Kaulitz." I said and me and Julio turned to leave from the back.

"I'd love to see you again, though." said Tom as we left. I scoffed and put the bags in the back of the car. We both got inside and Julio started the engine.

"Good job, Victoria." he said and I smiled.

✹✹✹

It's been a week since that mission. Everything was fine here. I had went to other missions and had some work.

I never went back to those races, I didn't want to see Tom again. He knew everything about me all along. I could be such a good target for them. It wasn't safe for me seeing him.

I'm afraid of going out, he will have for sure someone stalking on me. When I go out I want to live like I have a normal life. Me and Dario used to go to the cinema, to arcades, to activities and things like that. Like living a normal life.

But we both have work and we have to go like that in such a long time. But fuck Tom, I don't care about him. I fished my phone out of my pocket and dialed the number.

I waited till he picked up "Hey Vic." he said and I could hear how excited he was to talk to me. "Hey Dario. So, I was thinking like going out together. Are you in?" I desperately asked.

"Like the old times?" he asked. "Yes!" I quickly replied. "Hm, okay I'll pick you up in one hour, I heard about a new movie. We should definitely check it out." he said all happy.

"Yay! See ya!" I said and I hang up. I was very excited to go out with my best friend again. And now you're wondering "Weren't you out with him when you went racing?" Yes but it's different now.

I got up and searched for some clothes to wear. I decided to go casual and wear a good outfit.

I was all ready, I did my hair in 2 French braids and put a bit of makeup, like mascara, concealer and lip gloss

I heard a honk, it was Dario. I got my phone, my house keys, my money, my gun and a pocket knife just in case. I walked down the stairs and opened the main door. I stepped outside of the car and runned to Dario.

I hugged him tight. "I'm so excited!" I said happily. He chuckled, and opened the door for me. I smiled and got in the car. He walked around and got in as well. He started driving and we put on some music as well.

"So what type of movie are we going to watch?" I curiously asked. "A thriller!" he replied. "YESS" I yelled in excitement. I love thrillers, I live for them. Live, laugh, love thrillers.

After 30 mins we arrived at the mall. Dario parked at the big garage and we got out of the car. We got in the elevator and got to the main floor. We started running around like idiots. We went to the escalator and arrived at the floor where the cinema is.

We walked in the ciname and Dario went to get our tickets while I was getting popcorn and some drinks. We met up and walked in the big room. We went and sat in the seats and waited for the movie to start. A lot of people were here also, it was almost full.

Soon enough the movie started. I was very focused on it and didn't spoke a bit. But, me and Dario couldn't help but laugh when we got jumpscared or when the possessed woman was chasing the characters. We are sick for sure.

We finished our popcorn from the first 20 mins, typical Victoria and Dario. "Bro why is she cracking her bones like that?" Dario whispered to me. "Oh that's me at 3am when I have my period." I said and we both started laughing again, as quiet as we could.

"SHUT UP" someone yelled from the other side of the room. We looked at each other. I placed my hand in front of my mouth, to stop me from laughing. We let out some laughs but we calmed ourselves down.

The movie ended so we got out of the cinema. We started laughing again "Bro this was very fun." he said and I nodded. "Hey, I'm hungry!" I said and gave him the look.

He sighed "Okay let's go and get pizza" he said and rolled his eyes. I put my arms up "YES!" I squealed. We went to a restaurant and got a pizza. We ate and talked and it was so good to have such a good time with Dario again.

We finished out pizza and walked back to the car. "We should do this more often." he said "Yeah, we were idiots when we stopped this" I said back.

He dropped me to my house and left. I said goodnight to him and he did the same. I went into the house. I got changed and immediately went to sleep. I dropped like dead to the bed.