Chapter 5

Tom also turned to her and most of the people too. I looked at her in annoyance as she got closer to me. She stopped her tracks a step away from me.

"Are you out of your mind? Look what you did!" she said. I noticed the bruise I left to her cheek. I'm not in the mood to fight again right now, my body is still aching from yesterday's night.

"Look I'm really sorry, but I was in a hurry. I know it was my fault but threatening me made me more angry. I was in a panic and I was mad." I explained as politely as I could.

Dario came up to me and stood next to me. "Well I don't care! You shouldn't be like that!" she urgued. Oh she's so annoying.

"I said I'm sorry! What do you want me to do?" I asked calmly. She slapped me right in the face. Okay, that hurt. I could feel the anger coming. But no, control yourself Victoria!

I sighed and pulled my hair out of my face. "Anything else?" I gritted out. I went to take a step closer but Dario grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"Victoria per favore non fare una scenata" said Dario. I looked around, everyone was looking at us.

(Victoria please don't make a scene)

"Anything. Else?" I spoke again. The girl seem a bit scared now. She shook her head "Nope that's all." she said and turned to leave. I watched as she left away.

"What a bitch." I laughed. "Don't pay attention to her, she's always like that." Rosa said in annoyance.

"That was something." said Tom and I death stared him. He smirked again. Oh he's so annoying when he smirks. I want to just snap at him but he doesn't deserves my attention either.

"Victoria are you okay?" Dario asked me and I nodded my head. He hugged me and I chuckled "I'm fine Dario" I reassured him. He pulled away.

"Are you guys together?" Tom asked us. I smirked and Dario went to speak but he was cut off. "RACERS GET READY." the same woman from the other night yelled. I gave a last look to Tom and turned around to my car.

I runned and got in, Dario sat next to me. I drove to the live again and waited. All the cars gathered and the woman did the same thing."3...2...1...GO!"

I sped off the road. I left smoke behind me and passed a lot of cars. I could see like 4 cars ahead of me. I watched the speedometer 130, 150, 180. I was 3rd now. I assume the 1st is Tom and the 2nd is Bill.

Dario was holding his seat so hard, I laughed a bit with him. Damn I'm crazy. "Get a tight hold" I warned him. I changed gears, I watched the speedometer again, 200.

I easily passed Bill. I smiled at him and he laughed. Okay I'm coming for you Tom. I was a few meters behind him. I pressed the pedal with all my strength, I thought I might broke it.

I was now next to Tom. I can see the finishing line. I slowed down, fuck so did he. And then we both flew away. We crossed the finishing line but I didn't notice if I was first. I slowed down and stopped my car. I got out.

"Who won?" both me and Tom said. The people were confused. They then turned to us again. Bill also came along with a few other cars. Me and Tom were standing next to each other, waiting for an answer.

"IT'S A TIE!" the man said loudly. Me and Tom turned to each other, both in shock and confused. And once again, he smirked and looked at me up and down.

"Good race." he said. I was very shocked "Aren't you mad?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders "I mean, you didn't win. We are equal." he said and that caused me to smile.

"Victoria you bitch, I'm not getting in your car again." said Dario as he tried to find his balance. Me and Tom laughed. "Okay then, I guess you're walking home." I said with a stupid grin.

He paused and then pointed his index finger at me. "Okay I'll get inside again, but not in a race! Never again." he said and we all laughed again.

"OMG IT WAS A TIE?" Bill shouted in surprise. I turned to him and smiled. "DAMN. HOW DO YOU DO THIS? I CAN'T EVEN REACH HIM!" Bill shouted again. He was very funny, such a sweetheart.

I laughed "I don't know. Talent?" I said. "Luck" Tom said back. "Yeah yeah whatever makes you sleep at night." I said to him. He laughed and I smiled at him. Guess he's not that bad after all.

"Vic I hate you." Dario spoke again. He was such a mess. I smiled "Love you too Dario." he smiled too.

"So, you didn't answer me earlier." Tom said. I looked at him in confusion "Answer what?". He cleared his throat "Are you two together?" he said and pointed at me and Dario. Dario was about to speak but I raised my hand.

"And why do you care?" I smirked at him. "Uh I'm just curious." he said. Yeah sure Tom Kaulitz. "No, we are best friends." I replied.

He seem relieved and he nodded his head. We all kept on talking, of course people approached us again asking things. I was a bit uncomfortable but I let it slide.

The rest of the night was okay. I made more friends. It was very fun and I enjoyed my time there. But with all the work I'm not sure if I can keep coming here. That's sad because I really love this place.

All the crowd had left and I was just in a corner with Tom chilling as he was smoking his cig. "Want one?" he said and motioned at his cigarette.

"Uh no, I don't smoke." I politely denied. "Ah okay!" he said and continued smoking. We sat in silence, none of us knew what to say. But be broke the silence.

"You look very beautiful Victoria." he said and smiled. It's rare seeing him smile, but it was so good seeing him smile. "Thank you. You're not too bad either." I said and rolled my eyes.

He chuckled "Well, I thought that you would be an annoying bitch but you aren't actually. I like your company." he confessed. My heart almost melt at that comment. But I was a bit annoyed also.

"Well, you're not that much of an asshole either." I replied. He both laughed. "I hate you." he said. "Me too." I smiled again. He shook his head, he dropped his cig and stepped on it.

"VICTORIA ITS LATE LET'S GO!" I heard Dario yelling. "COMING!" I yelled back. I turned at Tom. "Bye bye" I said and he nodded.

"See you soon, Victoria Costa..."