Chapter 17

"Are you feeling better?" Tom asked me. Both of us were sitting at a corner, away from all the people. He was trying to comfort me about the car, despite I already told him multiple times that it was okay.

But I really liked that he cared for me. It's sweet. And yes it was comforting, even though he isn't the best at consoling, he tried his best.

"Yeah, I'll get over it eventually." I say and let out a deep breath. I cover my face with my hands and touch my knees with my head.

Tom placed his hand on my back and rubbed it gently. I smiled to myself hard, his touch felt so good.

I raise my head up again and stare at an endless nothing. He on the other hand, his eyes didn't left me. For the past 1 hour he's next to me, talking so lightly but it felt good.

Mia and Dario are... Well I don't know where the fuck they are at.

"Thank you." I speak suddenly and turn to look at Tom. He's kinda suprised but smiled and shook his head.

"It's no problem. And please don't worry so much about that car. I'll give you one if you want."

I chuckle as he says that, I shake my hand, refusing his offers. "No no it's okay." I say with a soft voice.

Tom

She chuckles and smiles as she refuses my offer, well I knew she wasn't gonna say yes. She may think I was just joking, but I was talking honestly. I would give her everything she wanted. But I just want her, to be by my side.

Sometimes I think if I'm doing something wrong. I've never felt like that before, but I think I show what I feel quite well. Did she not got the signals?

I don't think that I can show her how i feel, with words. Why do I have to be like that?

I hate how I can't show to my loved ones how much I love them. Because I actually do. I can't even show my love to my brother towards him. But no, Bill knows and understands me.

Her effect though, I don't know how I even fell in love with her. What makes me to come closer to her? What is so appealing about her?

Now, I realize that I've been staring at her all this time, thinking about her. I look away nervously and let out a shaky breath.

"Uh so.." I get up suddenly and fix myself. She sits there and stares at me. I put my hands on my pockets and turn around to her again.

"I-I'm sorry, I have to go..." I don't know why I said that, I don't have anything to do. Shit shit shit.

"Yeah, it's okay." She says as her beautiful smile fades. Did she got sad? Does she cares about me?

Anyway...

I clear my throat and fix my jacket, I place my hand at my back to feel if my gun is still there. I give her a smile and a nod and start walking away.

As I'm walking, I can feel her staring, almost burning a hole at my back.

I feel so stupid now.

I did a mistake.

Why did I left here there?

I walk back to my car, I find Bill with Gustav, Georg and some friends. I stand next to Bill, and give him a serious look. He just nods his head and looks down. But he quickly raises his head and continue talking.

Victoria

I watch as Tom leaves my side, he walks away and I feel like I'm hurt. I feel like I'm all alone again.

"Mia, where the fuck are you?"

I get my phone out of my pocket. I scroll down on my contacts. "Mia... Mia... Mia..." I say as I'm trying to find her number.

"There." I say and place the phone on my ear, it rings on the other side. I wait for her to pick up, and she luckily does.

"Hey, where are you?" I say, I wanted to get back home right away. I don't want to stay for another minute, this night came out so bad than I expected.

"Oh I'm with Dario, come around the corner and turn left" she says with a calm voice.

"Okay, I'm coming" I hang up and stand up. I start walking, I felt the cold air on my arms, I felt like freezing. I try to warm myself with my hands but I fail miserably.

As I turn left I could see Mia and Dario, I walk up to then and they notice me right away. Dario has a worried face but Mia, seems sorry and guilty, even though it's not her fault.

"Let's get back home." I say and got in the car, without saying another word. I sit in the back, after 2 minutes of confusion they get in too as well.

The whole ride was just a silence game. I received looks from both of them but I ignored them, I don't want to do anything right now.

I'm not mad about anything, I just don't feel like doing anything now. My mood is just very low.

Once we arrive home I get out of the car, without saying a goodbye to Dario or anything.

I open the main door and step in, the time is 3am. Everyone is asleep, I'm trying to be quiet. I get to my room in silence, mission accomplished.

Goodnight.