Chapter 15

"Ladies, let's go!" said Dario. He just had arrived at the front of the mansion. Both me and Mia hopped into my car. She sat at the passenger's seat, I put on my seat belt and started the engine. Oh my god this sound it makes when I turn it on, it's just angelical.

The guards opened the gates for us and I pulled out from the house. "Let's go!" I said to Dario and he nodded, as well smile. I passed him and drove away from him. I put on some music, on full volume. "Night drives and weeknd is just something different" Mia said as she started singing at the song.

"BABY I WOULD DIE FOR YOUU" she sang her lungs off and I laughed. I soon enough joined her, we snag like idiots. Dario came next to my car "Take it easy" he said at Mia and all of us laughed. I turned and I looked at him, as soon as our eyes met I felt nervous. I looked back at the road and sped up.

I left Dario back and kept on driving awya form him. I still can't forget what happend, it's just so unbelievable. He seemed okay though, maybe it was just a mistake that I shouldn't be worrying about. But it's so hard not to think about, I'm over thinking as always.

"Eart to Victoria, are you there?" Mia said and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I said. She chuckled and sook her head "I said focus, don't get us killed." she said, I rolled my eyes playfully and looked at the road ahead of us.

"What's up with you tonight. You're very weird, weirder than usually" she said and I gave her an annoyed look. "Shut up, I'm not weird." I replied. She nodded her head "Sure." she said with sarcasm. I sighed "Can I talk to you?" I nervously asked. She turned serious now "Of course"

I took my time before talking, thinking about the right words. I finally took a last breath "Me and Dario... Kissed" I said in my most serious tone. Her jaw almost fell from her head, her eyes widen as she only showed pure shock. "Damn.." she said and also looked at the road.

We didn't say anything more, she was still trying to process the thing. She didn't bombed me with questions, thankfully. Silence was needed right now. I really appreciate the silent between us, it wasn't awkward, it was kind of comforting.

We finally made it to the races, it felt like hours when it was only 20mins. The whole place was much crowded, with cars, bikes and people. I slowed down as I tried making my way between the people. Luckily they got out of the way so we can pull in. There were a lot of cars waiting to go in, it was like we had get stuck in traffic.

This thing took over another 20mins so we can finally get in. I got in, the racing area was more crowded than the outside. The stands were full of people. I continued going slow, and after a lot of time driving around, I found a corner to park my car.

Both me and Mia got out of the car. I looked around at the chaos around us. "Wow" said Mia, amazed by the events. I searched for Dario, as we lost sight of each other. He'll found us eventually. We started walking around. I was checking at the cars and the bikes.

"This place feels like heaven right now" I said with a big smile across my face. Mia nodded her head in agreement. I felt so lost here, this is my dream place, my safe place. I belong here, that's actually the reason I live. For the speed, for the cars and the bikes, for the high adrenaline.

I took a look at the people, most of them were men, but it was good seeing some women as well. Everyone had different styles, that some of the made then unique and special. But you couldn't miss those strong ones, with those mean faces, tattoos, serious, cold, muscular, definitely dangerous.

I stopped my tracks and Mia almost bumped to me. "Let's go back, I don't trust any of them. I want to look out for my car" I said and turned around to her with a serious face, she was a bit disappointed but nodded her head.

We walked back, my eyes were only on my car as we made our way back to it. As we were passing some cars, some people were doing something to a beautiful car. Probably sabotaging it, my jaw almost dropped. I quickened my steps now. When I reached my car I instantly leaned on the hood of it.

Mia came as fast as she could in those heels. She was very confused, "Didn't you saw those people, they were doing something to that car!" I said. "Vic, maybe it was theirs." that made me think again but I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't care, I'll stay here. I don't trust anyone here" I said.

Tom

Me and the gang were talking with some people. To my surprise, today more people came to race than last year. Which is good, good to see the sadness in their faces when I'll win. Ik not nervous at all... Okay, maybe a little. I'm also thinking about Victoria, I didn't manage to spot her between all those people.

I don't even know if she's here with a car or bike. I hope that she came. I'll see her at the race I guess. "Tom!" said Bill, I turned to him as he snapped me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I said and he shook his head. "Nothing, forget about it" he said and I shrugged my shoulders.

I'm constantly thinking about her, is this good? I don't even know what I'm feeling. But she just decided to camp in my mind, God damn. I'm such a pussy, I had the chance to ask her out at the ball but I didn't.

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter!!! But I have a lot of ideas. Many things are coming.

Do you like the story until now?