Chapter 9

I had woken up some hours ago. I had breakfast and now I'm chilling in my room, listening to music while doing some work. I had my headphones on and worked on my laptop, nothing special.

I like music and enjoying listening a lot. I mostly listen to pop and rock. I was vibing and singing along while doing my work. I took a sip of my coffee and cotninued. I finally decided to work and answer to some emails.

"Oh who am I kidding?" I said and closed the laptop. I laughed and laid back on my bed. But then I decided to draw something. I got my sketchbook and a pencil. I thought about what to draw. I started drawing a car... Typical Victoria.

I am actually very good at drawing and I really enjoy it. Drawing and listening to music, is just something else. On top.

"I go crazy cause here isn't where I wanna be, and satisfaction feels like a distant memory, and I can't help myself all I... Wanna ever say is are you mine?" I sang on the song.

(Guys I just picked this because that's what I'm listening rn :'))

I was almost done with my drawing but then I felt a hand. I jumped up from the sudden touch. I turned around and pulled out my headphones. "Jesus Christ Mia, I almost had a heart attack... Wait, MIA!" I said and instantly hugged her tight.

She laughed and hugged me back. "I missed you Vicky!" she said in her beautiful and sweet voice. "I missed you too Mia, so so much" I said and pulled away from the hug.

"Sooo, I heard that you're coming too to the ball!" she said and looked at me with that look. "Yes yes I'm coming" I said and rolled my eyes in a jokingly way. "YAY" she shouted and hugged me again.

I laughed and hugged her again. Then we both pulled away, I made her a swirl. "God damn, your more beautiful since last time" I complimented her and she smiled. "Thank you but let's talk about you, you definitely had a glow up"

I walked and sat on my bed and she followed me. "You think so?" I asked happily and she nodded with a wide smile. We both kept on talking and said about how or lives have been. She had a lot to tell me and I listened to her carefully. I also told her about all the crazy that had happened to me.

"WHAT? That Tom guys is for sure crazy, someone get him some help" she said and at the end she acted like she prayed for him. I laughed out loudly and hit her shoulder playfully. "Come on stop!" I said between my laughs. She also could help but laugh too.

"Oh by the way, where's that hot best friend of yours?" she asked with a smirk. My jaw dropped and I looked at her in surprise "I thought you had a boyfriend?" she laughed and nodded "I'm just joking but where is Dario? I really miss him" she asked. I got my phone and called him, I put him on speaker.

"YA" he said as he answered the phone. Mia was about to laugh but I put my hand on her mouth. "DARIO DOMINIC DE LUCA" I shouted with a mad tone. "HOLY SHIT, WHAT'S UP? WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME WITH MY FULL NAME? AM I IN TROUBLE?" he shouted back as he panicked. "Get your ass here, at my room. Now." I said calmer. "On my way ma'am" he said and hang up.

Me and Mia started laughing our hearts out. She almost fell from the bed but I caught her. "He for sure had a panic attack!" Mia said and we laughed even more. "I know" I said while kept on laughing.

My door then flew wide open. "I'M HERE!" Dario said out of breath. Me and Mia went silent and looked at him in shock. We then slowly turned back to face each other. We started laughing again and this time I fell of the bed. Dario laughed with us too.

"You guys are playing with me right?" He asked as he calmed himself too. He came and helped me get up, I nodded at him and I finally stopped laughing too. I wiped away some tears I had of the laughter. "Mia! How are you?" he asked her.

They talked with each other and I turned back to my drawing. They then went silent and I turned to them. Dario was looking at me shocked and Mia just smiled. "Uh what?" I asked confused. "YOU'RE GOING TO THE BALL? Okay I missed many episodes" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Why is it so shocking?" I asked again a bit annoyed now.

"Because you always say how boring these things are and how you don't like them at all!" He said. I shrugged my shoulders "True, but I changed my mind this year" I simply replied.

"So you're coming too Dario?" Mia asked. He turned to her and I looked down at my drawing. "Hell yeah, I never miss those" He said and laughed. "It's not a party Dario..." I said. "Well I don't care, I call it that way so I can convince myself enough to go" he replied and smiled innocently.

"Hm, that makes more sense"