Chapter 10

"You're so beautiful and sexy!" Mia said and hugged me tight. I look myself in the mirror, I admire the white dress on my body. It hugs my body so well. "You think so?" I asked her. "Definitely and your curly hair hits different!" she said.

I had my hair in curls, my makeup was simple but yet flawless

I had my hair in curls, my makeup was simple but yet flawless. Mia had a light pink dress on that suited her very well. "Ready to go?" she asked me and put her hands on my shoulders from behind. "Yeah" I sighed. I got my purse with my things in it.

We walked out of my room and down the stairs to the living room. My parents and Mia's parents were waiting for us. "Look at these two beauties!" my aunt said and everyone turned to us. They looked at us with an 'awe'. I went to my parents "Darling, you're so beautiful!" my mom said in a proud voice. She hugged me and so did my father.

"Where's Marko?" I asked. My father sighed "You're brother is still getting ready, we have to wait for him. Like always" he said in an annoyed tone and I chuckled. I then turned to mom and took a glance of her outfit. "You're stunning mom!" I said and she smiled at me.

My brother came out of his room. He walked to us and smiled innocently. "Let's go now!" he said and all of us agreed. We got out of the house, making our way to our limousine. I was walking next to Marko, as he helped me to walk on the rough terrain. "You look good" I said and smiled to him.

He smiled back "You too" he said. I got on the limousine and had a seat next to Mia and Marko. The drive there was silent, but it wasn't awkward it was kind of comfortable. We were in there for almost an hour, I was getting bored.

"I have a weird feeling for tonight..." Mia whispered to me. I nod my head and sigh "Me too..." But I didn't know if it was bad or good, it was just weird. I have to be careful tonight, I don't want any trouble.

"We're here" our driver said. My dad thanked him and payed him. We got out of the car. We walked to the main door where 3 guards stood there. Marko again helped me and we stood next to each other.

"Names and mafia" a guard said to us. "Victoria and Marko Costa. The Fallen Angels." Marko said confidently. They checked us and let us in. The big wodden door opened. We walked into a big hall. Another guard led us to a black with Grey details door.

"You ready?" My brother asked me. I was feeling nervous and I was a bit stressed. "I think so.." I said. He laughed and hit my back playfully. "Show them who you are." he said. I grabbed his arm and he grabbed mine.

"Welcome Victoria and Marko Costa." The door opened for us. The people started clapping for us. I saw a big ball room, with lots of tables and people. I walked with Marko, I kept looking forward with a straight face. We went to our table where my parents were already sitting. I sat down next to me father. I crossed my legs and sat straight on my seat.

"Good job." my dad whispered to me. I smiled and nodded at him. Mia and her parents also came and sat with us. Mia took a seat next to me. "You walked in here like you owned this place" I said to Mia. "I'm Mia Costa baby, a badass assassin." she said and smirked.

"Yeah right" I said and rolled my eyes. She nudged me and I laughed. The host of this ball, Leonardo the owner of the Reapers came to out table. "Welcome Costa family" he said with a warm smile. "Leonardo!" my dad said and stood up, they did a handshake. "How are you Lorenzo?" Leonardo asked my father.

They kept on talking and he also took a seat to our table. From time to time I could see him staring at me. He seem like he was in his early 40s. "I'm sorry to ask, but it this your daughter?" Leonardo asked and pointed at me. My dad nodded his head. "Lorenzo Thiago Amato, onwer of The Reapers" he said and gave me his hand so shake. I smiled and took his hand.

"Victoria Alecia Costa, assassin of The Fallen Angels" I say and we both did a little shake. "How haven't I notice you before?" he asked and took a sip of his whiskey. "Oh, it's because I normally don't take place to these events" I say politely. He nods his head and smiles "You should meet my son, he would like you" he said as he smirked and my father did the same.

"Mhm, of course" I said and smiled. He soon left out table and we continued on talking as a family. As I was having a conversation with my mother I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders and a kiss being placed on my cheek. "Hey.."

I got up and turned to hug him. He hugged me back and squeezed me. He pulled away and did me a swirl. "Wow, you're stunning Vic" he said and smiled at me. I checked him out too. "You look good too Dario!" I say and he smiled.

We sat next to me on the table and we started talking. "Do you like it so far?" he asked me. I looked around and then back at him "It's okay so far." I simply replied as I shrugged my shoulders. "Good" he said and nodded.

"Where were you?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, with some friends" he said and smiled. "Okay." I replied and smiled back.

A song started playing and a lot of people stood up to dance. I watched as they danced on the slow song. "Wanna dance?" Marko asked me as he offered me his hand to take. I smiled at him and took his hand in mine.

We walked to the dance floor and we started dancing together. "When did you learn how to dance mister?" I teased him and grinned to him playfully. "Ha ha so funny, dad forced me to learn" he said and rolled his eyes. I chuckled at him and shook my head "Right."

"How do you feel?" he asked me with a warm smile. "Good, for now" I said and smiled back. He nodded his head "Well I don't find it fun anyway" he said and made a weird face. I laughed "Really? Then why are you here?" I asked him and raised my eyebrow.

"To have fun, in other ways.." he said and winked at me. "Ew.." I said and made a disgusted face. He smirked and chuckled. "Be careful, don't fuck their wives. We don't want trouble!" I warned him and gave him a serious face.

"Okay, I won't..." he said and smiled innocently. I shook my head in disbelief and smiled. We continued on dancing but then both of us decided to sit back down on our table. I again sat between Dario and Mia. Dario was having a conversation with my father and Mia was just lost on her own world.

I took my class of champagne and drank a sip. The expensive liquid pleasured my throat. I was looking around in the crowd. Too many people. The ladies wore beautiful dresses and the men were in handsome suits. So expensive, so luxurious and yet so beautiful.

I didn't knew much people in here, just a few that I've worked with before. Since I stepped in here though, I can feel like someone or more than one is looking at me all the time. But I can't understand who. Okay, I'm getting some stares from handsome guys, I don't complain about it though.

"Victoria!" my mother said and snapped me out of thoughts. "Yeah?" I replied quickly. She stood up and came to my side. "Come on baby, I want to greet some people." she said and looked down at me. "Okay but what does this have to do with me?" I asked confused by that.

"I want you by my side sweetie, let's go." she said and gave me her hand. I placed my glass on the table. I stood up and fixed my dress. She started walking to people and I followed her.