Chapter 4

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? THEY GOT YOU MARKO. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" I shouted at my brother's face. He was so dumb sometimes, he isn't responsible enough.

"I DONT KNOW OKAY? LOOK, I'M OKAY, YOU'RE OKAY, EVERYTHING IS OKAY." he shouted back. How could he be like that? He doesn't even care. That's why he doesn't go to any missions.

"Fuck you." I said and stormed out of his room. I got down the stairs and went to the backyard. I sat beside the pool, I put my legs on the cool water.

I peacefully sat there, I was lost in my thoughts. I'm only 20 and I'm dealing with so much shit. Well, what did you expect? You're in the mafia Victoria. That's your life, that's what you do.

In the back of my head was that Tom guy. It was funny seeing his mad face when I beat him up on his thing, and it's a lot funnier because I'm a girl like he said. What an idiot, thinks that girls and boys aren't equal.

"Hey." said a voice and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Dario, I smiled at him. "Hi." I replied. He joined me and sat next to me.

"Still mad with your brother?" he asked me. I gave him a death stare "Shouldn't I be?" I asked. He sighed and opened his arms wide for me. I instantly got in his arms and hugged him tight.

"Im here for you Vic." he reassured me and stroked my back.

Dario is my best friend since forever. We are together since birth. He is the only one that I trust and love so much. We have a special bond, we help and care for each other. People think that there isn't any friendship between a girl and a boy, we proved them wrong. His the friend I've always needed.

His family to me, a brother by heart.

✹✹✹

I laughed my heart out with Dario's stupid jokes. He always can make me laugh and forget about everything. We were still by the pool, the sun had set off. It was a good night, with a lot of beautiful stars on the sky.

We calmed ourselves down and sat at a comfortable silence. He decided to broke it "Are you better?" he asked me. "Yeah, thanks to you." I smiled happily.

He went quiet and seem to be skeptical. He finally turned to me and spoke "Hey, I have an idea." he smirked. I was excited now "What is it?"

"Well, since you really liked it last night. Wanna go racing again?" he asked and smirked at me. My face lit up and I was more excited right now. "LET'S GO." I yelled and got up.

I runned to the garage. He followed behind me. "Hey hey stop! You can't go like this." he said and pointed at me outfit. Oh yes, I was still in my black pj's. "Oh." I said. He laughed "I'll wait for you."

I runned up to my room and quickly searched for something to wear. I decided to put on some black baggy pants, my bard red hoodie along with my dark red Jordan's. I also put on my black beanie. I let my straight hair down and I put a bit of makeup.

I runned back down and got my keys. I walked in the garage again. Dario was still there waiting. I put my hands behind my back. "Pick a hand." I said to him. He looked at me confused "Uh the left one." he said.

I pulled my hand out and showed him my car keys. "Guess we're racing with a car tonight." I smiled. He seem as excited as me. He knows how much of a good driver I am.

"Come on." I said and runned to my beautiful white car.

" I said and runned to my beautiful white car

I unlocked it and went to open the door. "When was the last time you drove this?" Dario asked me in a worry. "Uh like a month ago." I replied. "Please don't get us killed." he said and hopped into the passenger's seat. I got in as well. I turned on the engine and the roar of it sounded like music to my ears.

I started driving slowly to the gate. I honked and the guards opened for us. I went down the hill of our house. Once we were to a big straight road I sped up like crazy. We were literally flying across the road. Dario looked at me in fear "Oh I'm just warming up." I said. I continued with the speed.

"OOHH YES BABY." I yelled. Me and Dario laughed hard. I saw cars in front of us so I slowed down.

When we were alone again in the big road I sped up again. We both yelled our hearts out, then we laughed about how stupid we are.

We made it again to the place where the races takes place. I got in the big space again. I got an idea. I drove away from the cars and then started doing circles, my tires left marks on the ground and that baby made amazing sounds. I stopped and slowed down. I pakred and turned off the engine.

I got off the car, so did Dario. I locked and then looked at him "That was fucking amazing." he said. I smiled "I KNOW" I said. When I turned around I saw that I've got everyone's attention by my appearance.

My eyes met with those brown ones, oh Tom. He looked at me with a smirk, I guess his not that mad anymore. I made some friends yesterday so they came up to me.

"Hey Victoria." one of them said. "Hey Angelo." I smiled at him. "Wow girl that car is sick." Said Rosa as she examined my car with her eyes. "Thanks." I said all happy.

They were very friendly and kind. I liked them. They were a good company. We were talking and a few more people came up to me to greet me. I don't how to feel about that attention I get, but I like it for sure.

As I was talking I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around. "Bill!" I smiled, "Hey Victoria" he smiled back.

"I see that you will race again, but with a car this time." he said. "Yes I will." I said excited. "Can I look at that beauty?" he asked me. It was so sweet of him to ask for my permission.

"Of course!" I said and he happily smile. He looked at every inch of my car and smiled to himself.

He turned back to me. "Wow that's awesome Victoria." I smiled at him. I was about to answer but a voice cut me off "Yeah I agree." I heard that voice day from behind me.

I turned to him. "Thank you." I smiled. He had his arms over his chest. He wore a beautiful baggy outfit, he had his bandana and looked so fine.

"Good to see you again here, Victoria." he said with his German accent. "You're happy to see me?" I smirked at him. He took a minute to check me out and then spoke "Nah I wouldn't say it like that. I would say surprised that you came again." he said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah I really liked it yesterday." I smirked. We held eye contact, his eyes were so beautiful and his gaze so strong. We didn't say anything, we just challenged each other with our eyes.

I heard a voice yelling and I looked away "HEY! YOU BITCH." It was the girl I punched the other day.

She was coming to my way.