• ONE •

- Author POV -
- Minji's room -

"MINJI-YAH___!! TIME TO WAKE UP HONEY___!!" The middle aged woman who was standing in the kitchen counter preparing breakfast yelled trying to wake her late daughter up

Meanwhile the girl with the long messy black hair snapped out of her dreamland into reality, she quickly lifter her lazy body, sitting herself up on the bed terrified as she looked around her small room, her eyes rolled disappointingly as she realized that her missed up life hasn't changed yet and probably won't.

The same bed, the same room, the same house and the same life, all she ever dreamed of is having an exciting life, just like others her age, she wants to ran away from school and go hangout with her friends for the whole day, she wants to experience the felling of having a secret boyfriend and the felling of having troubles and problems that teenagers her age are experiencing.

Her life is normal, way too normal, she wakes up, go to school then back home, no friends, no secret admirer, no drama or excitement, unlike her personality her life is boring and she knows it.

She was always hoping to have some adventures like other teenagers have, crazy ideas and serious problems that she'll remember and laugh at when she older, they say high school is were fun begins but why no one ever mentioned that it ends with it, there still only three months till she graduates from high school and she didn't experience that fun yet.

She wants to make some memories that she'll remember and miss when she's older but it seems like the universe hates her as much as she hates her life, maybe a tiny little more, Not sure if she's lucky or not but she just finds her way out easily with every problem she had, and by every problem i mean just countable ones.

"YAH____ KIM MINJI, GET YOUR ASS UP, YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL___!!!?" Minji looked at the door that just slammed opened by her angry mother, the mother who ran inside the room still holding a fork continued scolding her daughter angrily.

Minji just released a sight closing her eyes then opened them again smiling at her mother. "Eomma__!, It's Friday, there's no school at Fridays" her mom's angry face turned into a confused and shocked one.

"Ohh__!!, Right, sorry, go back to sleep if you want" Her mother apologized with a smile when she remembered then added as she walked towards the door. " no__ ughh, i'm gonna take a morning walk" Minji replied the released a sight standing up from her bed grabbing her mother's attention, she then continued as she walked towards her. "what morning walk? It's raining" The mother asked with confused face and Minji just looked at the window behind her, a bright smile curled up on her face when she saw it was raining. "perfect, a rainy morning walk then" Minji exitedly replied. "Where are you going anyways?" The mother asked. "I'll buy some snacks and maybe ice cream then i'll go to Hanni's place" Minji replied with a smile. "why are you eating ice cream in winter? Are you insane?" Her mother asked more like scolding. "ice cream tastes better in winter" Minji replied with a wink and her mother couldn't care less. " okay whatever, do your thing" The mother nodded as she walked out the room towards the kitchen again meanwhile Minji went to the bathroom.