• EIGHT •

" see !? I told you i can do it " she said crossing her arms with a proud face taking her tongue out weath a teasing smile , she flinched when she heard a phone ringing , she took the phone out the jacket's pocket and picked up with a smile . " Yes Hanni !? " her smile faded when she heard Hanni shout whispering at her from the other side . " Yah— where are you !? I said take your time but not like this !? Where the hell are you !? " Minji took the phone away from her ear checking the time , her eyes winded revealing a panicked face whn she saw that it already passed midnight. " GHHHA— shit , i'm too late " she said as she took her jacket wearing it then she quickly took her backpack , she started running towards the door but she stopp before she goes out , she looked back at Jungwon who just continued playing .

" Yah— aren't you coming !? " she asked and he looked back at her . " Nop , because of you an hour of my practice was waisted, tomorrow is a big game and if i lost it's technically your fault " he said as he continued playing , her jaw dropped felling offended , she faced him with her whole body crossing her arms . " My fault !? Yah— it's already passed midnight and i'm still not home yet , you know it's the first time i stay out till this late hour !? If Ms.Pham knew about that i won't have a place to stay in and I'll become a homeless person because of you " she replied in one breath with an annoyed face . " what the hell you want me to do !? Go back in time or something !? " he confusedly asked . " well a real gentleman would've asked to walk me home or at least get me a taxi , you know why !? Because a gentleman can never let his girlfriend go home by herself, but ohh well i don't think you know what a gentleman means " she replied and a smirk curled up on his face as he looked down " what made you think that you're my girlfriend !? " he asked looking back up at her with the same smile .

" i think you really have a weak memory , you said you'll accept my offer if i scored one point and i did " she replied crossing her arms again with a victory smile. " did i really say that though !? " he asked himself trying to remember, the victory smile that was once drowned on her face disappeared revealing a confused and kinda annoyed face as he started slowly walking towards her . " as much as i remember i said i'll rethink about it if you scored one point and not i'll accept your offer " he finished his words crossing his arms as he stopped walking leaving only few steps between them . " and now after thinking about it , i still don't want to go out with you " he added with the same smile that Minji though was annoying but still attractive, she gassed at him with angry face as she felt blood boiling up inside her vains , she wanted to punch him in the face but somehow she managed to control her anger , she made a fist trying her best not the beat the shit out of him , with her gritted teeth she took a deep breath closing her eyes trying to calm herself down .

After few seconds she opened her eyes again then released a sight. " Ugh— i think that beautiful ounei was right about you then " she said with a smile and a confused expressions appeared on Jungwon's face . " beautiful ounei !? Who !? " he confusedly asked . " you don't have to know , anyways , since i got your answer i'll stop chasing you , it's getting boring anyways , continue practicing if you want , you don't have to walk me home , since i'm NOT your girlfriend " she said the turned back , but before she starts walking she felt a hand on her wrist, she turned back at him again . " who's that beautiful ounei and what did she say about me !? " he asked and she just pulled her hand back . " why would i tell you !? I'm NOT your girlfriend right !? " she said with a smile then started walking away leaving him ther in a big confusion .

- Start of Flashback -
- Minji POV-

" Yah— you think i'll stop !? I'll make you like me back " i yelled at Jungwon who was walking away , i was really annoyed of what just happened "Yo— ice cream girl " I flinched when i heard someone behind me talking , i slowly turned back to see a tall beautiful girl .

she had clear skin , filled lips and long brown wavy hair , I looked at her up and down , she was wearing the school uniform so she was obviously a student here

she had clear skin , filled lips and long brown wavy hair , I looked at her up and down , she was wearing the school uniform so she was obviously a student here .

But she wasn't familiar at all , ohh wait i forgot i'm in the side A of the school , obviously, who else would wear a uniform with this expensive fabrics other then the A class student !? , i mean despite that the design and the colors looks the same , their uniforms were made of expensive and original fabrics unlike ours , those spoiled rich ass kids , the world is not even important for them , i mean there's people losing their lives because of lack of food and they're bragging about how expensive their clothes are , it's so pathetic.

But to be honest she looked pretty , she's so pretty that i'm sure she can pull out every boy with just one glance, like i'm not even kidding , you can tell how rich she is , just by the way her lip gloss is shining and the jewelries she was wearing, even her perfume smells expensive , don't give me that look , i'm not a money-monkey or something , i just know alot about fashion , every girl should know about fashion don't you think!? " are you even listening !? " she said as she snapped her fingers in front of my face making me flinch , well that's embarrassing " who are you !? " i asked tryingmy best not to stutter, i get nervous in front of beautiful people, weird right !? " you're the ice cream girl right !? " she asked again crossing her arms looking at me up and down " you know me !? " i asked cause i was confused, I'm pretty sure it's my first time meeting her , i have a strong memory you know .

- author POV-

" Hah— of course i do , everyone in this school does " she said and Minji's eyes winded " they do !? " Minji asked and the pretty girl nodded , " yeah , everyone knows about the ice cream girl that have been chasing Jungwon around , he told everyone about you " she replied. " huh , and he says that he doesn't like me !? " Minji scoffed as she mumbled, but ot was loud enough for Wonyoung to hear . " Yah— are you dumb or what !? " Wonyoung scoffed and Minji gave her an annoyed face . " he told everyone about you but not the way you think , he literally was talking shit about you behind your back , they were bullying you , you dumbass " Wonyoung added and Minji's eyes winded as she felt blood rushing to her face , " i wanna give you an advice , you should stay away from him , Jungwon is not the same person you think he is , he is a total jerk , like i can't even remember how many girls were heartbroken because of him " Wonyoung added , " how do i trust !? You might be one of those girls who are into him and you're just trying to get me out of the way " Minji asked with a confedent face crossing her arms .

" me !? Into him !? Yang Jungwon !? That asshole is my cousin, i'm just trying to help you , you look nice , and innocent , he doesn't deserve you , he's a fuckboy for god sake " Wonyoung replied and Minji just looked down thinking about it , she didn't know what to say , suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder . " that boy is different , he was bad in the past , he thinks that he changed now but i don't believe that , people can't change that easily " she added then smiled at Minji . " i'm Yang Wonyoung by the way " she said with a smile offering a hand shake , Minji just stared at her hand for few Seconds but she didn't accept it , The beautiful girl released a sight " anyways , you should think aboutit before you get close to him , it's like playing with fire " she added then walked away leaving Minji standing there .

- End of Flashback -

** to be
Continued **