• FIVE •

- next morning-

"here's your pancakes" Hanni's mother said as she put two plates of pancakes on the table in front of the two girls who just woke up, Minji was wearing her school uniform meanwhile Hanni was still with her sleeping clothes. "i have to go to work now, take care both of you" the mother said again as she took her purse off the table then walked towards the door, After few minutes Minji was silently eating her food meanwhile Hanni gassing at her as if she wants to say something. She finally put her food sticks down and looked up at her releasing a sight. "what do you want!?".

Minji asked and Hanni smiled

Minji asked and Hanni smiled. "N—nothing i'm just sad that i can't come with you to school today!?" Hanni said pouting with a sad face then looked back at her injured foot. "i'm really sick of this" She added kinda hitting her foot with angry but still cute tone. "aren't you gonna ask me about yesterday!?" Minji asked again as she looked down her plate putting food in her mouth. "can i!?" Hanni asked back kinda whispering with a smile, Minji looked up at her and released a sigh. "i'll do it" Minji said and Hanni's eyes winded. "are you gonna be okay!?" hanni asked with a concerned face and Hanni looked at her playing fool. "why wouldn't i!?" she asked. "you know, he's the first boy who got you whipped for him since a long time, are you gonna be fine by pretending you love him or to be specific lying at him!?" Hanni asked and Minji put down her food sticks and wiped her mouth. "ugh— not sure how if i ould regret this but if had to choose between a one day old crush or an nineteen years old life i would definitely choose my life, liking him or even loving him won't change the fact that it's gonna be just acting" Minji said nodding. "also it's gonna be easier don't you think!? I don't have to fake my fellings" Minji added this time with a hopeful smile, Hanni just gave her a worried look. "what if that crush turned into love!? What if he really falls in love with you!? What if you two fall in love with each other!?" Hanni asked can't stop the bad ideas that were popping out inside of her head. "don't worry, my goal is to stop the wedding and i will" Minji replied with a warm smile holding Hanni's hand.

"ugh— okay then, i gotta go, it's gonna be a big day today" Minji released a sight then stood up holding her backpack and Hanni just gave her a confused face. "big day!? Why do we have a performance today!?" Hanni asked and Minji smiled. "no, i'm gonna start my plan today wish me luck" Minji replied then started walking towards the door with last sentence waving at her friend.

**

Minji went to school early today, well it's obvious why, she has art lessons for three hours this morning, it's optional if she attended or not, she always attended them since she got nothing else to do but today she skipped them which made the art teacher a little concerned.

She spent those three hours surching for something, well someone actually, Yang Jungwon, he is popular so alot of people knows him, and literally everybody was telling her she can find him in different places.