• SIX •

The next three days was hard for Minji, she kept following him around trying to talk to him but all he ever did was ignoring her, everyday she would wait for him outside the school's basketball court, just like what she's doing now.

- 08:34 pm -

She was sitting on one of the benches outside when her phone started ringing

She was sitting on one of the benches outside when her phone started ringing. "yep!!?" she said as soon as she picked up.

"Yah— where the hell are you!? Mom is angry and i told her that you're spending the night at your house tonight" Hanni shouted whispering with angry but still worried tone, Minji's eyes winded when she heard what her friend just said

"Yah— where the hell are you!? Mom is angry and i told her that you're spending the night at your house tonight" Hanni shouted whispering with angry but still worried tone, Minji's eyes winded when she heard what her friend just said. "what!!? I can't go back home" she asked with a shocked face. "ugh— don't blame me, you've been coming home late at night the past few days and mom is getting sus about it" Hanni shouted back and Minji just released a sight of disappointment. "ugh— why everything is not working out for me these days" Minji complained putting her head between her legs. "why!? He's still ignoring you!?" Hanni asked and Minji raised her head back up. "yeah— ughh what's so bad in me that he doesn't want to date me!?" Minji complained again. "yah— give him time, would you do it if you were him!? Of course he is confused you just showed up out of no where asking him to date you, that's not a thing we see everyday" Hanni said. "also he probably thinks you're a freak" she added throwing herself on the bed. "ugh— what should i do now!? I can't go back home, i'm not ready to face her yet" Minji asked and Hanni released a sight. "ugh— don't worry, do your thing them come, text me when you're in front ofthe door, i'm sure she'll go to sleep soon, i'll just sneak you in" Hanni said and Minji smiled. "okay, thanks" Minji thanked pouting and Hanni rolled her eyes hanging up the phone.

Minji put the phone back in her jacket's pockets tucking in her hands as she felt cold, she just looked at the sky then scoffed. "huh— there's no stars tonight" she mumbled looking down again at her legs, as she started shaking them in boredom, only after few seconds she heard some people laughing and chatting from affar she looked back and the court door was opened revealing a group of boys holding their bags joking around, she stood up watching then getting closer looking for him, she pouted in confusion when she didn't see him.