• NINE •

" Hello !!? " Jungwon who was standing in the middle of the playground said after he picked up his phone . " Ohh-- hyoung !? Where are you !? " His little brother asked . " Practicing why !? " Jungwon replied with a confused face . " No , nothing, dad told me to check on you , he said it's gonna rain soon so don't be out too late , you have an umbrella right !? " Jaewon replied then asked . " Yeah , i have one , don't worry " Jungwon replied and his brother hanged up , he put the phone back in his pocket and threw the ball towards the basket again , this time he didn't scor .

He released a sight then looked the door then back up when he heard the thunder sounds, he released another sight then grabbed his backpack and jacket walking out .

- Meanwhile -

" waah- he's really such an asshole " Minji said while walking slowly crossing her arms with a pissed tone , it's already late , Ms Pham is going to scold her anyways , so why the hurry !? She released a sight looking at the ground with a crying face when she realized that her plan failed , " ugh- what should i do now !? I shouldn't have just lef like that , now he won't talk to me again " she mumbled again after releasing another sight looking at the ground pouting with a lifeless face expression .

She flinched when she felt a liquid dropping on her forehead, " what is this " she asked herself putting her hand on her forehead, her eyes winded when she realized it . " rain !? No , No , No , Oh God please not now , i didn't bring my umbrella " she said looking at the sky more like begging robbing her hands in despair , she released another sight when it already started raining , it wasn't that heavy but it was enough to make her wet " my poor Mary Jane shoes!!" She said pouting with a sad face looking at her black expensive shoes, it's not even a week since she bought it , every single rain drop that dropped on it felt like a knife stabbing her heart " This day really can't go any worse " she mumbled as she held her head up again , she put on her jacket's hat and put her two hands in its pockets then started walking , again she was walking slowly cuz she's gonna get wet anyways so why the Hurry !?

 " rain !? No , No , No , Oh God please not now , i didn't bring my umbrella " she said looking at the sky more like begging robbing her hands in despair , she released another sight when it already started raining , it wasn't that heavy but it wa...

- Minji POV -

After few minutes of walking i was completely wet , i took the usual way through the park , it's a shortcut i always take , but it's kinda scary at night , it's true that it's in the middle of the city but it's still scary , i mean it looks like a forest, and maybe because i'm ALONE in a FOREST during a DARK , RAINY NIGHT , it wasn't that dark but for a person who fear the darkness, hell it is scary , i stopped walking when i saw someone , it was no one rather than Shen Ricky , he is a student in my school , platoon A , even though i never met him in person i've heard alot about him , he is well known at the whole town not only in the school , he has alot of nicknames, the trouble maker , the heartbreaker , the fuckboy , the bully and so on , and those are the few and the most respectful names among hundreds , i'm not really into his drama but because of what happened the previous year it was hard for me not to hear about him .