• TEN •

" UGHA—!" Ricky grinned with his mouth full of blood receiving another punch on the face, as he was laying on the ground with the black haired boy on top of him, punching him nonstop, his nose was already bleeding along with his left eyebrow, his face was painted with red paint but that didn't stop him from smiling, giggling and even laughing between every punch, with the irritating look on his face he gassed at Jungwon with his red eyes.

" stop smiling you asshole" Jungwon hollered with angr, as he raised his fist again ready to offer another punch, but he stopped when he heard a gasp, he raised his head to see her standing not that far, covering her opened mouth with her shaky ha...

" stop smiling you asshole" Jungwon hollered with angr, as he raised his fist again ready to offer another punch, but he stopped when he heard a gasp, he raised his head to see her standing not that far, covering her opened mouth with her shaky hands, looking at him with the eyes of surprise, concern, maybe a little bit mixed with fear.

Jungwon who once had his eyebrows furrowed in angr, is now looking at her with a softened eyes, he looked down the boy who was still laying on the ground moaning in pain, he slowly put down with fist that he was once holding, and he released a sigh, it felt like every single part of his body was blaming him.

He barely managed to get himself up, he slowly took steps towards her trying to support his own bodyweight, her stares of fear were like knives to his heart just how his gasps of pain were to hers, he stopped walking when he approached her leaving only few steps between, he looked stright into her eyes, as if it's something he never saw, her eyes traveled to the guy behind him who also as trying to get up, he was lucky enough to have his friends who also have been also bitten up picking him up, wrapping his two arms around their shoulders, he took another glance at Minji, barley opening his eyes, he smiled revealing the bloody teeth of his, then his face turned into a serious one when his gasses traveled to Jungwon's back, his friends dragged him away, leaving the two in the the dark park road.

"I've already asked but— i'll do it again, if i showed you the real me, Would you still be interested!? " He hardly brought those words out, "if i told you about the darkness that is inside of me— Would you still look at me as if i'm the sun!?" He added with his shaky voice and law tone, it's the first time she hears this tone of his in the past few days, she just ignored the serious look on his eyes braking the eye contact as she looked down the injury on his cheek that started bleeding, an even more worried look occupied her face, "ugh— Otokae, you bleeding" she gulped as she raised her hand, she flinched when he quickly grabbed her wrist before she can touch him. "Why aren't you answering!?" He asked with the same torturing tone. She released a sigh looking into right his eyes, "tell me every terrible thing you've ever done, and let me like you anyways" she muttered and the time stopped, for both of them.

She fell in love with him and he fell in love with her, and it's like a goddamn tragedy because she looked at him as if she was looking at the sun and he looked at her as if he was looking at the stars, yet they were both thinking that the other was looking on the ground.

SHE BECAME HIS PEACE, AND HE BECOME HER WARMTH.

At first, He seemed so cool, so focused, so quite, yet his eyes were screaming words that no one could hear, she thought she knew all there is to know about him immediately apon meeting him, but everything she thought she knew was wrong, pain, and suffer flows through him like a river of blood, She only looked into his eyes for few seconds and his mask slipped, his expressions was serious, but she liked how it softened slightly when he looked at her, the way he looked at her was different, from how he looked at everyone else, AND SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM, AS IF ALL OF HER TOMORROWS STARTED HERE.