• FOUR •

- that night -
- 8:43 PM -

Minji was in her room sitting on her bed staring at the ceiling of her room, staring at the little stars made from yellow scraps of paper that she hung when she was a kid, her eyes suddenly went teary as the memory of the little her laughing and giggling in this room woth her parents, cutting papers and making those stars so she doesn't fell lonely and scared alone in the night, She flinched when she heard her mother yelling from the kitchen telling her that the food is ready, She slowly stood up and walked out her room towards the kitchen to see her mother sitting on the table, she also sat facing her.

Her mother started eating the food, meanwhile Minji was just sitting there watching her, after a few seconds she looked down her lap covering her face making her mother look up at her. " Yah- why aren't you eating!?" The mother asked with worried face. "who is he!?" Minji said still putting her head down, a confused look was drowned on the mother's face. " who-!?" The mother asked. "the guy you were hugging earlier, who is he!?" Minji said then added after she looked up at her with emotionless and serious face, the mother gave her a sight as she knew who she was talking about. "ohh- !! You mean Mr Yang!? he's my client" The mother replied and Minji raised her eyebrow with serious look. "client!? Since when you started hugging your clients!?" Minji asked again but this time she kimda raised her voice a little, Her mother have been working as a lawyer for years, she never had that strong relationship with her clients, seeing one getting out their house and hugging him in front of the door is so odd to her.

"ugh- i didn't want you to find out this way" The mother said after she released a sight, she flinched when she finished her words as Minji slammed the table with her both hands standing up. "then how you wanted me to know!? What the best possible way to tell me such a thing--!!!?" Minji yelled as a tear fall down her eyes.

- flash back -
* four hours ago *

Minji was walking back home after she got saperaited with Hanni at the crossroads, she was walking slowly thinking about what happened earlier and how she embarrassed herself even more, she then took out her phone out her coût pocket and went to the gallery to see the picture he took.

She stopped walking staring at it for few seconds then she smiled only for her to slapp herself when she realized what she was doing

She stopped walking staring at it for few seconds then she smiled only for her to slapp herself when she realized what she was doing. "what are you doing Minji-yah !? Wake up" She said slapping her face again few times waking herself up, she then shook her head and put the phone back in her pocket, she was about to start walking but she stopped when she saw something.

Her hands dropped to the ground while she was just standing there in shock, she saw her mother getting out of the house followed by a man in a suit, they were both chatting and giggling, her bag fall off when they hugged each other, She suddenly felt like all her life was a lie, she felt suffocated, she wanted to scream and shout but her voice was gone, she wanted to cry but her tears refused to.