• THREE •

- after a while -
- outsid the arcade -

Hanni and Minji got out the taxi car in front of the usual arcade they always go, it wasn't that far from their neighbor, only few streets away, but since Hanni's foot injury they choose to take the taxi. "you said you met him in the neighborhood's Grocery store?"

Hanni asked after she closed the door and the car drove away leaving the two

Hanni asked after she closed the door and the car drove away leaving the two. "yeah, and it was early in the morning so it's not possible that he came from somewhere else"

 "yeah, and it was early in the morning so it's not possible that he came from somewhere else"

Minji replied as Hanni hugged her arm leaning on her as she was kinda suffering to walk. "so that means he lives in the town" Hanni suggested. "i guss so" Minji replied as she nodded. "that means he gose to our school, yah that's a good thing, did he seemed familiar or something? You probably met him before" Hanni said then asked. "not really, i don't think he's familiar" Minji replied the hopeful look that once drowned on Hanni's face disappeared revealing a disappointed one. "ugh— what's this? It's really complicated, how the hell are we gonna find him?" Hanni release a sight complaining while pouting. "but he was riding a motorcycle i guess" Minji said and Hanni gave her a hopeful eyes again. "a motorcycle?" She asked and Minji just nodded. "yeah— he was wearing a hamlet ohh— and also he was holding a basketball backpack" Minji replied the added after she remembered.

"a basketball backpack? That means he's a basketball player" Hanni asked herself then added looking at Minji with a bright smile and a widened eyes. "how's that gonna help us?" Minji asked rolling her eyes away, Hanni's excitement faded revealing an angey face. "yah— are you stupid?" Hanni asked making her friend look at her again. "okay, hear me out, if he was a basketball player that means he is in the school basketball team, today in Friday, what does the basketball players usually do in Friday?" Hanni explained then asked. "they go to practice" Minji replied. "exactly, today is Friday and the school is locked, there's only two basketball playgroundsin the town, One in our school and the other one—-!!" Hanni explained again suddenly Minji's eyes winded looki at her friend. "HUGAA, it's here" Minji said and Hanni nodded slowly. "come follow me" Hanni added walking fast dragging Minji behind her towards the Arcade.