• TWO •

- a while later -
- Hanni's bedroom -

Hanni was sitting on her bed beside Minji eating some snakes and chatting

Hanni was sitting on her bed beside Minji eating some snakes and chatting. "so you wanna tell me that you fall in love with someone you meet this morning in the grocery shop for five minutes__!?"

 "so you wanna tell me that you fall in love with someone you meet this morning in the grocery shop for five minutes__!?"

Hanni asked with confused face and Minji just nodded with a smile. "that's so dumb____ Hanni said with confused and disgusted face, Hanni have always been the Anti-romantic friend, all she wants in her life is silence, food, sleep and money, Unlike Minji she loves her boring life, she just wants to continue on reading books and eating cookies for the rest of her life. "that's not dumb, you don't understand" Minji pouted with an annoyed face. "he was different, his angelic voice, his freckles and his jawline, he was perfect" Minji said after threw herself on the bed staring at the ceiling diving into that beautiful memory as she was describing and trying so hard to put her weird fellings into words, she hugged one of the stuffed animals Hanni had in her room acting as if she's so in love accept of it wasn't acting.

Hanni was just sitting there watching her friend turning into a love bird fangirling over her true love that lasted for only five minutes, Hanni was so done with her friend, not like she ever saw her like this. "His smile light up my world and his eyes, i felt like i might sink, drown and die (where are my swefties💅🏻 😉)" Minji add as she was still hugging the stuffed animal, this time she tucked her face in felling embarrassed of saying that, but still she couldn't hold it in anymore, she had to tell someone. "ugh___ you met him for four minutes but you noticed all that about him?" Hanni released a sight then asked making the girl who once covered her face with the cute pink bunny stuffed animal look at her with the same annoyed face. "I told you we were so close" Minji said pouting then smiled as soon as she realized what she just said, her face turned pink when she remembered the moment her heart fluttered. "just few inches more and we could've___kissed" Minji add with a shy smile covering her face again. "why didn't you kiss him then?" Hanni asked and Minji gave her a serious face. "Why would i kiss a stranger i just met!?" Minji said pouting. "why would you fall in love with a stranger you just met?" Hanni asked back making her friend stand up again sitting beside her then hitting her shoulder. "Ahhhh__ what was that for!?" Hanni yelled in annoyance pouting putting her hand on her shoulder. "You don't fall in love, love finds it's way to you stupid"