CHAPTER 5 : marriage??

Author pov

The venue was decorated with fresh flowers. Media, paparazzi were crowding outside to take picture of the powerful couple.

The smell of fresh flower surrounded the place. Jeonghan was standing there in
The white shirt and black suit along with a black bow in his neck was perfectly set.his hair was styled perfectly. Cameras were flashing continuously. Anyone can mistake him as a greek god. Man is looking too ethereal.

Man was standing there in the aisle looking forward to his wife's entry

Man was standing there in the aisle looking forward to his wife's entry. Soon the gates opened revealing the outstanding bride.

The white satin gown was designed by a famous Persian designer. The gown looked like it was for her.  Her appearance was something else. As soon as she entered the aisle along with her father, cameras started flashing. She could bearly see Jeonghan's face due to the flashes. She walked gracefully towards Jeonghan. Her heart was jumping here and there after standing infront of the love of her life. The only man she ever loved, adored and wanted to protect.

Jeonghan's heart was dancing in the flames of his revenge fire

Jeonghan's heart was dancing in the flames of his revenge fire. He can't deny the fact that his bride looked absolutely gorgeous.

This is a moment every other couple would cherish but for them it was a nightmare.

For Jeonghan, it's a revenge.

For Y/n, it's a sacrifice.

~~~

Jeonghan : I, Yoon Jeonghan, take you, Lee Roseanne Y/n, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part. ( he looked at Y/n knowing damn well he didn’t mean single word he said just now.)

Priest : Lee Roseanne Y/n, do you take Mr.Yoon Jeonghan as your beloved husband?

Y/n : i do. ( she smiled at him and tears were sparkling in her eyes)

Priest : now read your vows.

Y/n : I, Lee Roseanne Y/n, promise to be kind, patient, and forgiving. I promise to hold you from this day in my heart, mind, and soul, and to take care of you for the rest of my life. ( not a single word was fake in her vows)