CHAPTER 26 : scars

Jeonghan pov

I was sound asleep when i heard Y/n talking on the call. I already realised it was my phone and she's talking with Cheol and also i know what they're talking about. She's pretty unaware of the fact that i'm wide awake.

She isn't thinking of showing up to police station herself.. Is she? Oh, she is. Dummy.

Before she was about to get out of the bedroom when i spoke.

Jeonghan : where do you think you are going? ( i saw her freezing infront of the door.)

Y/n pov

You're dead, Lee Roseanne Y/n.

Author pov

Y/n turned around nervously.

Y/n : i'm going to get some water. Haha. ( she smiled awkwardly.)

Jeonghan : with your bag, car key and wearing an overcoat? ( he said sitting down on the bed rubbing his eyes.)

Y/n : well time for the truth. I'm going to the police station because Seungcheol called saying they got Kim Minwoo. You're sleeping peacefully so i didn't want to disturb you.

Jeonghan : babe my sleep isn't as important as ypur safety. You cannot go to the police station yourself that too for Minwoo. ( he stood up from the bed walking closer to Y/n.)

Y/n : but Cheol is there too- ( Jeonghan cut her off.)

Jeonghan : I'm not stopping you from going hun. Just wait 5minutes I'll come with you. Let's get this shit done together, okay? ( Jeonghan said gently patting her head and smiling sweetly earning a soft nod from Y/n.)

~~~

At the interrogation room

?? : you think you and your stupid friend can stop me from destroying Y/n? ( he gritted his teeth together tightly saying those pathetic words to Seungcheol.)

Seungcheol : are wonder if you're insane or you're a psychopath or are you just dumb? ( he said sitting down on the other chair infront of Minwoo.)

Minwoo : if i don't get Y/n then I'll makes no one else gets her. I'll bring everything down that comes in my way. ( his words came out more like threats.)

Seungcheol : ew that's so cringe. Like bro get some better punch lines. I don't like these. ( he simply dissed Minwoo at that serious conversation.)

Minwoo : yes have fun all you want. I'm getting out within tomorrow and the game would get harder now. ( he chuckled evilly.)

Seungcheol : yes man! That's the spirit. We need more dialogues like these in the future. I'll come often to meet you in jail. Okay? ( he laughed and got out of the room.)

Minwoo sat there silently without saying anything.

Meanwhile Jeonghan and Y/n were witnessing all this through the glass mirror. Y/n was insisting that she would talk to Minwoo but Jeonghan was against it knowing her temper. He went himself for it.

He opened the door lightly getting inside the investigation room while Minwoo was looking at him with a nasty smirk.

Jeonghan smirked unknowingly as Minwoo's condition was making him feel like that. The only person who's misery he craved for.