CHAPTER 29 : save me.

Author pov

?? : missed me, darling? ( a evil chuckle escaped from his lips.)

There he was.. The monster Kim Minwoo standing on the front door instead of Jeonghan.

Y/n tried to slam the door on his face but Minwoo pushed it real hard making Y/n fall to the ground.

Y/n : get the fuck out of my home, Kim Minwoo!! ( she backed up still being on the floor.)

Minwoo : home? ( he looked around the place.) Yes.. You and that motherfucker Jeonghan did bring an amazing home. Well decorated, neatly furnished, wow these expensive paintings..( he slammed one painting the ground near Y/n making her flinch.)

Minwoo : stand up, darling. ( he pulled Y/n by her arm.)

Y/n : let go off me, you piece of shit.

Minwoo : What's the point of being so feisty, babe? Who's gonna save you? ( he smirked.)

Y/n was having the thought that Jeonghan might show up within a few minutes so she just has to deal with Minwoo calmly for just a little longer but no.. Jeonghan isn't coming back.

Minwoo : thinking about Jeonghan? He must be dead by now. ( he laughed like a lunatic.)

Y/n : what do you mean? ( her voice lowered as pure terror started to overshadow her brain.)

Minwoo : my men probably have finished him by now. ( he chuckled looking at his wrist watch.)

Y/n : Minwoo!! What are you doing to him?! ( she screamed outta rage.)

Minwoo : I'm taking back whatever is mine and if someone walks in between I'll have to throw them off my path na..( he walked closer to a table where Jeonghan and Y/n's wedding photos were beautifully displayed.)

Minwoo : so bad that these would be useless now. ( he sarcastically stated and slammed the whole table on the ground.)

Y/n : Minwoo stop...let Jeonghan go okay? I'll come with you but let him live. ( she finally broke down.)

Minwoo : wow, the great Lee Roseanne Y/n is begging to me? Such pleasure. ( he laughed so loudly that every sound echoed across the house.)

~~~

Jeonghan pov

I will driving back to home but suddenly i sensed a few car behind mine. These black cars were following me for a long time. I have a bad feeling on this.

So i called Seungcheol and Joshua to help me out and Mingyu to check on Y/n and if possible to send Jisoo there to accompany her. This night is gonna be so long.

I took an U-turn to check if the cars still follow me or not and they are.

Dumb people!

*on call with seungcheol*

Jeonghan : Cheol get to the *** alley with your underworld buddies. I need help. I'll take my car there and you sort out the rest. ( i was literally screaming.)

I hung up the call in 10seconds but i need to hold up this race for a long time till i get a call from Seungcheol.

*on call with Joshua*

Jeonghan : bro get to the *** alley with a nice car now!! You need to save my life.

Joshua : what why? ( this dumbass)