chapter : strings

Author pov

" The youngest heir of the KIMS who was arrested for attempting to murder Lee Roseanne Y/n, the eldest daughter of Mr. Lee of Lee Enterprises and also known as the only daughter in law of the YJ Corporation, was stabbed inside the prison multiple times. It is said that this incident took place due to some internal prisoners conflict but there's still no official briefing. Stay with us for further updates. "

Y/n : what the fuck is this now? ( Y/n who was sitting on her hospital bed exclaimed.)

Jeonghan : God knows. ( Jeonghan sighed still looking at the television screen.)

Y/n : you haven't done anything right? ( she was suspicious of Jeonghan.)

Jeonghan : you know me na... ( he shoved a slice of apple which he was cutting inside
Y/n's mouth.)

Y/n : uhm- ( she threatened him with her eyes.)

Jeonghan : you have to eat well, love. ( he chuckled.)

Y/n : you are the one who needs to eat bro. Look at yourself. ( she caressed Jeonghan's cheeks.)

Jeonghan : I'm totally fine. ( he lied.)

Y/n : shut up. I know you're not. ( she rolled her eyes.)

Jeonghan : you should get some sleep. I'll go look into Minwoo's matter. ( he got up from his seat.)

Y/n : why do you have to...let Seungcheol and Seokmin deal with it. Don't even go around him. ( she was genuinely worried.)

Jeonghan : babe don't worry. I'll be alright. You sleep and rest well. I'll tell Jisoo to come here and keep an eye on you. ( he smiled wholeheartedly and kissed her forehead before leaving the cabin.)

~~~

Seungcheol : how the FUCK this happened? What were you doing inside the prison!? ( Seungcheol roared infront of the police.)

Officer : sir we tried our level best to keep him safe. ( he was scared for his life.)

Seungcheol : I'm seeing your best. This is so freaking frustrating. ( he again shouted.)

Seokmin : hyung please calm down. Let's go talk to the doctor instead. ( he dragged the angry bird Cheol with him.)

Seungcheol eyed the officers before leaving the room. He was so angry that he could eat them up all alive.

~~~

Doctor : he got severe injuries around his neck and stomach. The stabs around his around his neck and heart seems pretty deep. He's alive for now but we still don't know if we can keep him alive.

Jeonghan : doctor, i don't know how you gonna do it but i need him alive. Take as much as time you want and bring the bwst doctors around the world but this motherfucker cannot die. ( he asked in a demanding voice.)

Doctor : sir the situation is out of our hands. ( the doctor said helplessly.)

Jeonghan : get it inside your hands and do your job properly. ( he said rudely and left the place.)

~~~

Seokmin : i get why the two of you are bestfriends. ( Seokmin who was in the backseat said while looking down on some files on his hands.)