CHAPTER 14 : mine?

Y/n pov

KIM MINWOO !?

my breath hitched when i saw the exact person i have been hiding from all my life. He belongs from KIM family? How come i never knew? Makes no sense.

Seokmin : noona are you okay? Why are you sweating all of a sudden? ( he was purely concerned.)

Y/n : I'll go outside the hall for a while. I can't breathe here. ( i said standing up.)

Seokmin : you aren't feeling well? you want me to come with you ?

Y/n : no no.. Just enjoy the party. I'll be back soon.

I ran out of the party venue as soon as possible. I can't take this. Why does he has to return when i'm struggling to make Jeonghan and mine relationship work out, huh? Why is life so unfair to me?

Author pov

Minwoo : Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Kim Minwoo, the youngest so of the KIM's. I recently came back to Korea from London as i had things to sort out here and also to pay some attention to our business. I would like to meet everyone present here in person . It would be a great pleasure to work with you. Please enjoy your evening ! ( so fake.)

~~~

Seungcheol : this bastard is good at acting. Why doesn't he go to the acting industry instead of shitting on business? ( Seungcheol who was sitting on the passenger seat lashed out watching a livestream of KIM's party.)

On the other hand, Jeonghan who was sitting on the backseat stayed silent.

Joshua : for fucks sake, keep it down, Choi Seungcheol. ( Joshua who was driving shouted focusing on the road.)

Jeonghan : Cheol , idk why you want me to be there knowing Minwoo is also there? ( he doubted Seungcheol for suddenly dragging him out of the bed to protect Y/n.)

Seungchel : it's because i want you to flex Y/n infront of him and show him that at the end, you got your girl. ( he made up a hilarious excuse.)

Jeonghan : that's not so you. ( he tilted his head to the side being confused.)

~~~

Y/n stood at the luxurious yet empty hallway not knowing what to do. She can't enter the hall knowing she might attract Minwoo's attention and can't leave the party because it would create a bad impression for YJ. But she can't keep standing here for the whole time...

She leaned against the wall to give her body some support

She leaned against the wall to give her body some support. Her legs are aching like shit due to standing for a long time. suddenly a male voice echoed the hall making her body feel goosebumps.

?? : it's been a long time darling. ( the person walked towards her making her plaster her back into the wall. )

Y/n : don't call me that, Minwoo. ( she stood up straight and maintained the eye contact. )