CHAPTER 12 : trust.

Jeonghan pov

Looking at the ocean from your bedroom is really majestic.

My head hurts like shit. I'm well aware of the incident that took place last night. I somehow don't have any regrets. But one thing i'm worried about is..

Y/N WAS A VIRGIN. I can tell that she is really tired just by looking at her sleeping figure.

I never took any girl's virginity before. I tried to be gentle as much as i could. Did i hurt her?

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating in my pocket. Choi Seungcheol?

Jeonghan : what? ( i asked in an irritated voice cause i'm.)

Seungcheol : what are you doing brother?  ( sudden change of tone is suspicious.)

Jeonghan : just got out of shower. Why did you call?

Seungcheol : wah, what's there to hurry about?  ( i can feel him smirking through the call.)

Jeonghan : get to the point jerk.

Seungcheol : how was last night? Did you enjoy it? ( ik what he's talking about.)

Jeonghan : so it was your doing?

Seungcheol : What's my doing? ( he said in an innocent voice.)

Jeonghan : don't play dumb, Choi Seungcheol. Someone drugged and i think also Y/n with viagra last night. Most probably mixed it in our drinks.  It was you who did it, right? ( ik it was you.)

Seungcheol : how can i? I'm in Korea cleaning your mess. How can-

Jeonghan : bruh ik your reach. Why did you do that? ( ik he didn’t mean any harm but i need reasons.)

Seungcheol : you’re smart af. It was for you guys to be together. ( tf?)

Jeonghan : you want us to be together?

Seungcheol : yes. Y/n and you should be together. That's my reason. ( and i don’t buy it.)

Jeonghan : the Choi Seungcheol, who despised Lee Roseanne Y/n more than his life is telling me to be together? Wow. Did she bribe you or what?

Seungcheol : Hannie, listen to her once. You wouldn’t regret it. Ik you’ve been through a lot but still everyone deserves a chance. ( what's wrong with this guy?)

Jeonghan : yes, everyone deserves a chance but she doesn’t. Only ik what i have been through just because of her and I WILL take my revenge on her. That's the only thing she deserves.

Seungcheol : Jeonghan-ah, you don't hate her truly. Ik you. You’re forcing yoirself to hate her but deep down inside you can't hurt her. Mark my words. ( where does all this confidence come from?)

Jeonghan : fine. I'll go out for a while. I'm hanging up now amd i'm not forgiving you for your cheap prank.

I hung up the call but my mind is stuck on that one sentence. “ everyone deserves a chance? ” do they?

Y/n pov

Waking up by the sound of ocean waves must be a different type of soothing experience.

Fuck my lower body is aching like hell!

I am covered with the duvet and my clothes are nowhere to be found. Should i walk to the washroom naked? What if Jeonghan walks in?

Jeonghan : you’re up?  ( he was here already?)

Y/n : y-yeah. ( Lee Roseanne Y/n please play it cool.)