CHAPTER 22 : fix

Author pov : ( meeting room )

Director X : Why would you want to bring an outsider into your family business? ( The man looked at Jeonghan questioning his decision

Director X : Why would you want to bring an outsider into your family business? ( The man looked at Jeonghan questioning his decision.)

Jeonghan : for your kind information, i would like to say Choi Seungcheol is not an outsider. If you want me to state it i trust him and Y/n more than anyone here. ( his tone transformed into a cold one.)

Director Y : I'll still object on bringing Mr. Choi as a board member. ( another one, thank you.)

Y/n : Sir, if you don't mind me asking why do you object? I mean you must have some reasons. May we know them? ( Y/n wanted to handle the situation calmly where Jeonghan is burning with anger.)

Director Y : i just don't want someone with no experience on this field as a board member here.

Jeonghan : who are- ( Jeonghan was cut off when he felt Y/n's firm grip on this hand.)

Y/n : sir i don't want to say this but this is getting hilarious. ( she scoffed.) You weren't experienced when you started your career as well. You worked and you learned.

Director X : Miss why are you comparing us with Mr. Choi?

Y/n : no sir. I'm in no position to compare you all with Seungcheol. I'm just setting an example.

Jeonghan : anymore questions?

Director Y : i would just tell you to rethink your decision.

Jeonghan : thank you for your concern. I would like to inform you all that Choi Seungcheol is joining as a CFO next week. Hope you all take him in with due respect. Meeting is dismissed. ( he stood up and walked out while Mingyu followed him from behind.)

Y/n : I would like to apologise if we have made any mistake or misbelieved. We did not mean that. Thank you all for your consideration and concerns. We appreciate that. ( she bowed towards everyone gracefully and walked out of the room.)

~~~

At the restaurant for dinner :