CHAPTER 17 : believe.

Author pov

?? : YOON JEONGHAN, WE'RE DOOMED! ( Seungcheol shouted through the call.)

Jeonghan : what happened to you now? ( Jeonghan said with a calm and irritated voice.)

Seungcheol : we lost our ship. It is nowhere to be found but the company said it has departed few days ago and should be here by now. ( Cheol was getting anxious.)

Jeonghan : how can that happen? What do you mean it is nowhere to be found? ( he was still calm.)

Seungcheol : i fucking don't know how that happened. I don't even know if it's fucking hijacked or whatever. ( anxiety and panic was visible in his voice.)

Jeonghan : wait... Where is Y/n? ( something hit his mind.)

Seungcheol : She's at the port with Mingyu and i'm on my way to there.

Jeonghan : You didn't go with them!? ( the calmness flew away from his body as soon as he heard Y/n was there alone.)

Seungcheol : what's the problem here? ( he asked getting confused.)

Jeonghan : How can you send a girl to a port at this hour?! ( Jeonghan shouted on the other side of phone Cheol rolled his eyes.)

Seungcheol : Mingyu is there with her and also they have other people and multiple bodyguards with them. It's not about her safety. It's about the loss your company is gonna face if we can't find the products. ( lawyer gave out his rational arguement.)

Jeonghan : I'll meet you at the port. ( he said before walking inside the closet and came out with a jacket.)

Seungcheol : do you think you should come with that fever?

Jeonghan : i have to be there. ( he hung up the call before Cheol could deny.)

Joshua : bruh what are you doing? ( he said standing up from the bed.)

Jeonghan : cooking. ( he said sarcastically while wearing his jacket.)

Joshua : It's a two hour drive to port. Do you think you can take all these trouble in this condition? ( man was genuinely concerned.)

Jeonghan : i can and I'll. ( he said before walking out of the room.)

Joshua : fine. I'll give you a ride, stubborn jerk. ( he ran behind Jeonghan.)

~~~

Y/n pov

Mingyu : Nonna our ship is lost. ( he was panting hard due to the long run.)

Y/n : what do you mean it's lost? ( i looked at him getting confused.)

Mingyu : we can't track the ship, we lost all connection with it. ( he said still panting.)

Y/n : what is the worst thing that can happen? ( i asked him blankly knowing exactly what's happening.)

Mingyu : maybe our ship is hijacked and the worst that can happen is YJ would face a huge loss. Our stokes would go down or we might face bankruptcy. ( this dude...)

Y/n : we wouldn't fucking go down to bankruptcy. We're not even sure if our ship is gone or not. ( let's think positive.)

Mingyu : no it is. We have to save it somehow. ( i had my doubts.)

Y/n : how are you so sure that it is?

Mingyu : isn't it common sense? ( that doesn't answer my question.)