CHAPTER 25 : savior

Y/n pov

I rested my head on the car seat closing my eyes as tears made their away out of my eyes.

Y/n : God what is this happening with me? Why it has to me always? Why are you always giving me hard times when i start getting closer to happiness? How do i clean this mess now?

This situation is getting too complicated. I cannot keep hiding, i cannot go out cause the reporters are waiting for me like hungry wolves. My father is nowhere to be found, Jisoo is calling me non-stop and here's me crying like a child.

I don't know why Jeonghan's presense makes me weak. The independent strong ass woman just tries to lean on someone finally and Jeonghan is that someone for me.

Suddenly my phone rang and i snapped out of my overthinking world.

Speaking of Jeonghan, my handsome devil it is.

Y/n : yes? ( i picked up the call and tried to calm my voice down as much as i can.)

Jeonghan : babe where are you? Are you okay? ( i can feel the concern in his voice)

Y/n : yes i am completely fine. ( i am not.)

Jeonghan : stop lying dumbass. I know you're crying. ( got me.)

Y/n : i kind of am crying but i would be alright soon. But i still don't know what to do about this sudden downfall. The stocks are dropping rapidly. I can't reach my father at all. I don't know where he is. ( here comes the real weak little crybaby Y/n infront of him.)

Jeonghan : Don't worry, my love. I'll save you for now. I have announced a press conference and I'll announce that YJ Corporation is not withdrawing their share from Lee Enterprises. If YJ stands with Lee Enterprises, the stocks aren't going down trust me. You don't have to take the world's pressure. You can just go home and rest. I'll handle the rest. I have told Seungcheol to take legal steps about the privacy invasion also. Just go home and stop crying. I love you. ( what did i even to do to deserve him, God!?)

Y/n : jeonghan- i love you so much. ( my eyes became some fountain.)

Jeonghan : i know you do. Now go back home.

Y/n : hannie....i know who it was.

Jeonghan : the guy with Yuna?

Y/n : yes. It was Kim Minwoo...

Jeonghan : WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS BASTARD!? ( he shouted on the other side of the phone.)

Y/n : i really don't know what does he want from me. ( i am so frustrated about this situation.)

Jeonghan : Listen love, go home and rest. I'll get the jerk and I'll save the company too. You don't have to take the world's pressure. Okay? ( he's too good for me.)

Y/n : baby I'll get evidence against Minwoo. I am not resting before i murder this bitch. ( my blood started to boil.)

Jeonghan : no baby. Don't you dare going near Minwoo. This is what he wants. He wants to bring you down, to get you on your knees. This is his move to do so. Please don't act on your intrusive thoughts and get some rest. You have had enough. ( ughhh why is this guy giving rational solutions.)

Y/n : okay but i'm not going home- ( Jeonghan cut me off.)

Jeonghan : you never listen. ( i can hear him sighing on the other side.)

Y/n : I'm sorry about that. I'll go find dad then. Also sorry that you need to clean all this mess for me. ( i genuinely feel ashamed.)

Jeonghan : anything for my queen. ( umm-)