CHAPTER 16 : traitor.

Y/n pov

Idk what was wrong with me to even say that!!

Why is this guy silent?

Jeonghan : please stop. I can't take it anymore. ( he mumbled enough for me to hear.)

I don't blame him because what would someone reply if you confess to them at midnight also when they're having a high fever?

Why did i even say that? Fuck.

Jeonghan pov

I think my heart dropped to my stomach after hearing Y/n say that she loves me.

My heart wants to believe that she really does but my mind can't take it. I for real can't take it anymore. It gives me deja vu of everything that happened 8 years ago.

Why does she always put me in a tight spot?

Author pov : next morning

Y/n woke up early to prepare breakfast for Jeonghan as he has to take his medicines again after eating.

Y/n was working in the kitchen when a phone call interrupted her. She wiped her hands and took the call.

Y/n : Cheol-ah? ( she started to stir the soup with one hand and another was holding the phone.)

Seungcheol : where's your husband? Why hasn't he showed up yet? Doesn't he know- ( Cheol was screaming when Y/n cut her off.)

Y/n : bruh calm down. Han is sick.

Seungcheol : what happened to him now? ( his voice immediately turned low and became a concerned one.)

Y/n : he has a fever. What did you expects after dragging him to the party in shorts and just a t-shirt? ( Y/n sarcastically asked.)

Seungcheol : stop dissing me at every other chance you get. ( he became a sulky one now.)

Y/n : why did you need him btw? ( she leaned on the kitchen counter beside the stove as she watched the soup being cooked.)

Seungcheol : aren't you coming to office as well? ( he didn't answer her question.)

Y/n : no. I have to stay home to take care of han.

Seungcheol : uh-huh. Ideal wife, Lee Roseanne Y/n. ( he mocked.)

Y/n : stfu and get straight to the point. ( that's her.)

Seungcheol : some imported goods from Spain were supposed to come here within a week but it's coming tonight. Idk why the company suddenly decided to send them so early?

Y/n : now what can we do? Just receive them and I'll tell Jisoo to issue a paycheck on it from the company.

Seungcheol : but Y/n, we need Jeonghan or you to talk things out here.

Y/n : I can't let Jeonghan go to office in this condition and also i can't leave him alone here. Uh wait up. I'll find a way.

Seungcheol : what are- ( Y/n cut him off.)

Y/n : I'll go and feed Jeonghan's breakfast. Then I'll find a way. For now, focus on something else. We still have time till tonight.

Seungcheol : ok. I'm hanging up, ideal wife. ( he mocked again.)

Y/n : you're so dead, Choi Seungcheol. ( she rolled her eyes before puting the phone in the counter.)

~~~

Jeonghan pov

I rolled around the bed not expecting to see Y/n. I think my fever is worn out now but my head is still heavy and my body is feeling so weak.