CHAPTER 6 : rivals

Y/n pov : 9 pm

I opened my eyes hearing small snoring sound. A pair of masculine veiny arms were hugging my waist. YOON JEONGHAN really looks like an angel while sleeping.

My cheeks heat up by the thought of last night.

Jeonghan : granting your wish? ( he smirked knowing that he has caged Y/n.)

Y/n : ugh shut up. ( Y/n pushed Jeonghan away making him fall flat on the mattress.)

Jeonghan : Don't act tough with me princess. I wouldn't show any mercy. ( he said tugging Y/n's hair strands off her face)

Y/n : then stop flirting ridiculously. ( she rolled her eyes.)

Jeonghan : what if i don't? ( he passed a dirty grin.)

Y/n : i want to sleep. I'm tired. ( she tried ignoring the question.)

Jeonghan : Let's sleep bae. ( he again pulled Y/n to himself hugging her waist.)

Thank God, I didn't lose my find and did anything foolish. What can i do? He looks hot.

Author pov

Y/n got up from bed slowly not to disturb Jeonghan who was sound asleep.

Y/n : Let's cook him some breakfast. ( she excitedly walked to the kitchen.)

The kitchen was already occupied my some maids. As soon as they saw Y/n, they bowed down.

Y/n : are you already preparing for breakfast? ( she asked the maids.)

Maid 1 : yes, Mrs. Yoon.

Mrs.Yoon? The name she got from Jeonghan? Her heart skipped a few beats because of getting called Mrs.Yoon for the first time.

Y/n : What are you guys cooking?

Maid 1: we're preparing the food Mr.Choi ordered us.

Y/n : Mr.Choi?

Maid 1 : Mr.Choi Seungcheol. He knows about Mr.Yoon's daily habits. So we had to follow his orders.

Y/n was pissed. This house doesn't only belongs to Jeonghan but also her. So why would Seungcheol only care about Jeonghan's meal choice and not hers?

Y/n : you don't have to cook breakfast. I'll do it. You guys can clean the house one last time and you're dismissed. ( she said wearing her apron.)

Maid 1: but Mr.Choi-

Y/n : this is mine and Jeonghan's house. You'll only obey our orders when you're here. Please don't make me repeat by words. ( she said politely grabbing something from the fridge.)

The maids bow and left the kitchen.

Jeonghan pov

I woke up as my phone started ringing.
Why is Seungcheol calling me now?

Jeonghan : mmm?

Seungcheol : why are you still sleeping? ( he literally shouted)

Jeonghan : cause i'm sleepy. Wtf! ( Cheol has lost his common sense or what?)

Seungcheol : mf get the fuck outta your bed and come to my house. We have to talk about the DEAL. Kim Industries and Lee Enterprises already made their move. ( he sounds pissed)

Jeonghan : what!? Lee Enterprises? ( i jumped out of my bed.)

Seungcheol : yes. Lee Enterprises. The little wife of yours has been planning all this long ago. ( he specially sounds pissed on Y/n.)