Introduction

Luke has sworn off love ever since he found out that his best friend and then girlfriend slept together. He loved Olivia and her betrayal cut him deep. He even planned on proposing to her. He's got the ring and everything planned. But then his best friend dropped the bomb on him.

"I'm sorry man, it just happened. She threw herself at me, and I tried to resist, but she was relentless," Nick said.

I punched him in the face so hard, I felt and heard my knuckles crack. But the pain was nothing compared to the devastation and hurt I feel deep inside of me.

I looked back at the man, I thought was my best friend with rage and fury in my eyes.

"Get the fuck out of my life and out of my home. If I ever see your fucking face again, I'm going to kill you!"

Now two years later he found himself face to face with the one woman he has spent the last two years trying to forget. But seeing her still so beautiful stirred something inside of him. He still desires her. But her betrayal is forever ingrained in his memory and for that he can't want her...

He just can't...

There's just one thing...

She has a baby... No, scratch that. Not one, but two babies.

Twins that looks exactly like him. There's is no denying that he was indeed the father, despite the fact that Olivia slept with his best friend. He'll be damned if he turns his back in his kids. He knows how hard and painful it is to lose your parents, and he'll go through hell just to make sure that his kids doesn't go through that - even marry the woman he despises.

What happens when the past comes back to haunt Luke? Will he face the past so he can embrace the future? Or will he allow his pride to get in the way in claiming the woman his heart desires?

Find out in His Heart's Desire. Book 2 in the His Heart's Series.

His Heart's Desire will be out on June 18, 2015