Chapter 22

2 years ago...

Nick?" I said.

"Nick?" I said again.

"Nick!" I said

"What's going on, Nick? What are you doing?" I asked.

"I've been waiting for this, Olivia," he said.

"Been waiting for what? Nick what are you talking about?"

"I want you, Olivia," he said as he moved towards me.

"Nick. Stop this. I'm with Lucas. I love him. He's your best friend. You shouldn't be saying these things to me!"

"Luke," he snarled. "It's always Luke. What does he have that I don't?" He asked.

"Nick, you probably just had too much to drink."

He laughed. "I only had a couple of beers...," he said with a shrug.

"Nick, I think you should go," I said.

"I don't think so," he said.

"I'm going to call Lucas right now, if you don't leave," I said and raised my phone to call Lucas, when Nick lunged at me.

We fell to the ground, and he grabbed my phone from my hand.

"Nick, stop it. Get off of me," I screamed. "Get off!"

Tears welled in my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

"Nick, please don't do this. Please," I pleaded.

"Shh..." He said as he held my hand above my head and bent forward to kiss me. I turned my head to the side, to avoid his kiss.

My whole body shook with tears. "Stop. Don't do this, Nick. Please stop," I cried out as I tried to wriggle out of his hold.

He gripped both my wrists in his hands while his other hand ripped my blouse open, sending buttons flying around the room.

"No!" I screamed. "Stop! Stop!"

He didn't listen and continued his assault.

He lifted my skirt up to my waist, and I wriggled underneath him, trying to escape, as I was crying and begging him to stop.

He ripped my panties off.

I heard the sound of him undoing his pants, and unzipping it.

I was crying uncontrollably, as I begged him to stop.

The next thing I know, he was pushing himself inside of me and I screamed.

"I kept on screaming. Begging him to stop, but he wouldn't. He kept on going," I sobbed out.

"Oh god, Liv," Zarah said as they all wrapped their arms around me.

Tears, outrage, anger, and shock written all over their faces.

"I fought him off. God knows I tried, but he was too strong. When he was finished, I told him that I would tell Lucas and that Lucas will make him pay, but he laughed in my face, and said that he wouldn't believe me," I choked out. "But I told him he was wrong. Lucas would believe me and he'll make him pay because Lucas loved me... But God... he was right. He made sure Lucas wouldn't believe me, and he didn't. Lucas didn't believe me," I cried out.

"Shh... Oh god, Olivia," Ara said as her own tears choked her.

"He wouldn't even listen to me. He told me to get out of his life. He wouldn't listen... I tried to talk him that night. I was in shock, and I couldn't think straight. Lucas misunderstood, and oh god..." I was crying so hard, I couldn't breathe.