Lights out.

Barba felt the wind knocked out of him. Staggering back against his car, he took in quick deep shallow breaths. He was aware of Carmen calling his name, but he couldn't speak. He couldn't think. His throat was shut. His sight was becoming blurry and he was having trouble breathing. He felt as if someone had knocked the air out of him.

'Rafael?!'

"H-how?"

'We don't know. Second shift found first shift with their throats slit.'

"Are we-we sure it's Lewis?"

'Yes.'

"He had to have some help. There is no way Lewis could have pulled this off on his own." Barba's mind was working on trying to figure out how this could have happened. "Lewis is after Olivia. But Wheatley is after both Stabler and her. This is Wheatley's doing. Find Wheatley we find Lewis and Noah."

'The men have been shadowing him all day Rafa. He hasn't been in contact with Lewis.'

"What about his men? Have you been keeping tabs on them?!" There was silence on the other end. "Dammit! Wheatley is aware of the surveillance on him, if he is involved, he wouldn't have made the move on his own. Find his men." Getting back in the car, he peeled out of the parking lot. "What of Olivia?"

'She has agreed to go to the media and tell the truth of what happened in that beach house.'

Barba slammed his hand against the steering wheel a few times. "She does that and her career will be in jeopardy."

'There is no-'

"Yes, there is. Patch in James."

Olivia:

Olivia took a deep breath, staring down at her speech. Her hands clutched the fragile papers. Glancing at herself in the mirror she fixed her uniform tie. Stepping out of her office, she was faced with the entire squad room. One of the officers had a camera set at her, recording the confession live. As she spoke of what she did that day, her mind was only on Noah.

Damn her career.

Carmen sat in the car just outside the station. Due to the failure of the last men, she was now tasked with watching over Olivia. Seeing the woman walk out with two other unknown officers, she followed two cars behind. As she parked the vehicle once more, her phone went off. "I have her in my sights. Just stopped at a restaurant a few blocks from the station. Two unknown officers as protection detail. One male, one female. My guess feds. We are running facial."

'Knowing Lewis, he will contact her directly. Are you in?'

Carmen rolled her eyes. "Yes, Barba. I hacked into her phone before I left the safe house."

'Any word on James's end?'

"They have agreed to your request. Although you know this is going to cost you? For them to do this, they will need to reveal some aspect of themselves." Carmen had hoped that would force him to change his mind. The organization would only prolong his debt to them. Anything to keep him working for them.

'After all of this is over, they will come down hard on her. This might be the only way to minimize the punishment.'

"I ho-" Her burner phone notified her of the incoming message. Looking at the picture she was glad Barba wasn't in the car with her. Carmen looked up, spotting Olivia sneaking out from the alleyway and into the car. "You were right, he contacted her directly. She's on the move."

'Carmen-'

"I got her Rafa."

Roof top: