Take it

The entire ride they made sure to keep Barba awake. Billy kept the already soaked shirt against the wound. Not that it was doing anything but a bigger mess. Pulling into the driveway of their new location they quickly got moving. Alina carried the frightened child into the house, covered with a blanket so as to make sure he saw nothing. All while Frank dragged Wheatley out of another car, taking him into the barn located a few feet from the house. A handful of men were ordered to guard and watch him.

"Alina!" Billy yelled for his team mate, helping Jeff carry Barba into the house.

Alina yelped at seeing the bloody man. Clearing the couch, she helped lay him down. "What happened?"

"I slipped and fell-"

Billy pinned him with a glare that could rival his own. "If you finish that joke, you will be in even more pain."

Barba scoffed. "Noted."

Removing the bloody shirt, he cringing at the sight. "Can you keep the pressure, while I grab what I need?" Billy handed her his knife. "Cut his undershirt off please."

Carefully lifting the shirt away from his chest, she began cutting it. "Let me know if I hurt you."

Barba chuckled weakly. "Believe me, this is the least of my pains."

A loud gasp had them both jumping. "Rafael!"

"When the hell did you get here?" Barba wasn't to surprised at seeing Carmen there. But last he heard she was dealing with Lewis and Ol- "Olivia?!" He sat up in a spur of the moment, instantly regretting as the pain shot up his side and seemed to punch his heart. "Fuck!"

"Damit Rafael!" Carmen rushed to his side, pushing him back down on the couch. "Can you be any more careless?"

"Stop yelling at me." He stuttered out a groan. "Liv?"

Carmen gave out a frustrating sigh. "She's safe. Lewis is dead." Looking over her shoulder she directed her question to the others in the room. "Now, will someone tell me what happened?"

"He has a knife wound on his side." Billy replied. If he knew Barba as well as he did, the man would reply with another one of his stupid jokes. "It's not too deep, but it still hasn't stopped bleeding."

"He needs a-"

"No." Barba growled. "Billy will take care of it."

"Rafa..." Carmen sighed.

Barba tossed her a glare. "No hospitals. We need to remain under the radar. You know this Carmen. Besides Billy will take care of it. "

Carmen nodded. "Alright. No Hospital."

Billy walked back into the room carrying a tray of equipment. "Alright, Rafy you ready for another one-on-one?"

Barba rolled his eyes. "Last time I was knocked out."

"True, but I don't feel like adding a concussion to the list." Pulling the coffee table closer to him, he sat on the edge. "This is not going to be easy. I need to disinfect and stitch you up. Which means I have-"

"Stop with the step by step." Barba groaned. "Just do it."

Billy glanced at Carmen, gesturing to Barba's hand. Taking his hand in hers, she winced at the tight grip. Removing the shirt off the wound, everyone flinched at the angry coloration. Billy got down to work, cleaning around the wound. Grabbing a gauge, he soaked it with antibiotics and cleaned the inside. Barb clenched his jaw, tossing his head back and giving a muffled growl. His hand gripping tighter at Carmen's smaller one. Billy although kept his features relaxed, was seething on the inside. The only person allowed to be a pain for Rafael was him. Grabbing the needle and thread, he exhaled deeply as he began stitching him up. Pinching the skin together, he pushed the needle through the skin. By the time he finished, Barba had knocked out.