Therapy

"I'm not here to fight you Alex, as much as I'd like to. I've brought you here, to tell you I need Leonardo back. After all he is your brother. Well....half brother" he stated, and I swear I could've been sick. He didn't look anything like me and that's when it hit me. Yes, he didn't look anything like me, but he looked like Avery. The same dark hair and eyes. They couldn't have been brothers. Leonardo couldn't have been more of his brother than me.

It couldn't of been possible. He was only his apprentice. Surely he wouldn't leave his son..... oh my god.

I was so confused. Leonardo didn't have the same second name as Avery and I; then I felt like someone had stabbed me in the chest, I couldn't breathe. Anderson was my mothers surname. Not my fathers. I never knew it wasn't his, but the look on her face said everything. I never got the name Accardi because he didn't want us to be associated with him. I had lived my whole life never knowing my fathers name. I was going to be violently sick.

"You look like a ghost Alex, are you okay?" He asked, pretending to have sympathy for me.
"You're not my father, I never had one" I glared at him. "You never will be."
"I'm more your father than Avery was your brother. Accept it. " He grumbled, pulling a knife from his pocket and skimming the edges of fingers, picking dirt from beneath his nails.

I had shut down, I couldn't speak anymore. My jaw wouldn't open, my heart wouldn't beat, my lungs wouldn't breathe. It was all too much. Everything was too much. Avery was dead. Leonardo was dead, everyone may as-well be dead.

They should kill me. They would be doing me a favour. I wanted death, I yearned for death. Everything was too much.

Alex was killed by his own brother, who was more of a brother than I was. After all, Avery was only a half brother.

"Kill me" I mumbled, catching Andrew by surprise. Dante began to mumble under his tape, unable to speak still. He was trying to stop me.
"Kill me" I yelled, scaring him, Dante and my mother.
"KILL ME" I shouted, as I began to move around, as little as it was.

"I think we finally broke him", Andrew smirked at my mother who had a concerned expression plastered on her face.
"AVERYS DEAD" I shouted again, and I saw something in my mother switch. She didn't know he was dead but most importantly, she didn't know Andrew had killed him.

"Yes, Avery is dead, we already know that Alex. I killed him. Now, where's Leonardo" He asked, raising his eyebrow as he gripped my face roughly. Dante began to mumble again. I began to laugh uncontrollably, remembering I had killed him. At least I had some form of revenge. Andrew hit me again, across the face yet it didn't stop my laughter.
"Where's my heir boy?" He scolded, almost crushing my face under his grip.

That's why Andrew needed him. He didn't care about Leonardo, all he cared about was his mafia succeeding, his mafia living longer than he did. He didn't tell Ace or any of us about Leonardo being his son because if he did, we would've killed him instantly. For once I was happy. Andrew didn't get his way.

"You're looking at him. You're only heir. You killed one and I killed one. An eye for an eye." I smiled evilly as I sat contently with my life. He could murder me right now and I'd regret nothing. Andrew stood quietly, stepping away from Dante and I. Dante hadn't moved this whole time, I think he was waiting to see what our fate would be.

"You- I", he was speechless. My mom was speechless. Avery clearly wasn't my moms son. She was probably too passed out on drugs the whole time to realise he wasn't hers. I always had my suspicions. I always thought it was a different dad but no. It was a different mother and he just dumped Avery on her.

"Why didn't you want Avery?" I questioned, seeming confused. If he wanted Leonardo so badly, why didn't he keep Avery. Surely he wanted a backup heir.

"I had one heir, who wasn't born addicted. Avery and Leonardo's mother became addicted in the space between their births. Avery was a mistake. The mother couldn't care for him so I threw him on her. Made her believe it was her child. She was too drugged the entire time to not believe me and I left, making sure you didn't see me in the process", he rambled, it was as if you could see every thought going through his head.