Chapter 1

Author pov:

Author pov:

Bharat ek aisa Desh jo  uski matrabhasha, humare rehen sehen, humare kapde, humari jagah aur sabse mahavapoorna  humare Taj Mahal ke liye mashoor hai. Kai sadi se yaha log isse dekhne aate hai. Taj Mahal jismein Shah jahaan ne unki yaad mein Mahal banwaya tha. Aaj kal ki zindagi mein mohabbat pana bohot mushkil ho chuka hai par kehte hai na sacchi mohabbat saari mushkil aur saare dukh dard paar kar leti hai toh aise hi kahani aaj hum fir se dekhne wale hai. Par kya Inki mohabbat prapt ho paye gi ya phir Romeo aur Juliet ki tarah inki kahani adhoori rahegi?

Third person pov:

Where we see a man entering the house very late in his 3 piece outfit he looked here and there and found no one he was about to leave when someone clears his throat indicating that someone was there he turned to see that there she was standing his beautiful wife Manisha. He can see that she was waiting for him. She tries to stiffle her yawn and looks down he looks towards her to find that she was wearing a white color kurta and loose pants with maroon dupatta wrapped around her. He can see mehendi in her palm which has his name written on it. The colour of the mehendi was  dark brown.

(Manisha's dress but the dupatta is wrapped around her)

He was still looking at her his eyes was moving up and down. It gave manisha butterflies in her stomach. She was still looking down finding the floor interesting but she was aware that he was staring at her. she could feel his stares digging through her. She was getting nervous but after calming down her racing heart she finally found some courages and looks   up at him and found him staring at her intensely. Both of them make eye contact with each other. She was looking at his eyes. But the way he was intensely staring at her she could not hold his gaze any longer and again looks down. He realised what he was doing and his demeanor into the cold one and asked in his cold voice tum kya kar rahi thi yaha itni raat ko? She looked at him and said truthfully aap ka wait kar rahi thi. He said in his cold voice koi zaroorat nahi hai yeh naatak karne ki maine pehle hi bola hai ke tum sirf mere pariwaar aur duniya waalon ke liye biwi ho mere liye nahi ho iss shaadi se tum koi cheez expect mat karna. It would be a lie of manisha said that his words did not hurted him. But she compose herself and does not said anything. He was about to go to his room when she asked aapka khana kahan lekar aao?
He stops but does not turn around and said bhook nahi hai mujhe isliye main khaana nahi khaa raha. He was about to leave when she said aise kaise bhook nahi hai which makes his blood boil he turns around and was about to say something when she looks at him and yells bina khaaye main aapko sone nahi dene wali hu chup chaap aakar yaha par baith kar khaana khaaenge aap. He was astonished  he was looking at her amusingly and raised his eyebrows seeing the way on how she was not scared of him and was lecturing him. Do minute pehle toh madam kuch bol hi nahi rahi thi aur abh dekho bole hi jaa rahi hai. She looked at him and said aap ko samjh raha hai na ke main kya bol rahi hu. Hmmm he said being in his own world. Manisha looks at him and said main khaana lagati hu. He nods his head when he asked tum ne khaana khaaya? Manisha looks at him and said nahi maine socha ke main aap ka wait karungi saath mein khaana khaaenge. He looks at her and says in his cold voice next time mera wait mat karna. He looks at her and said main fresh ho kar aata hu ok. Ok main taptak khaana garam karti hu.
After he came downstairs saw that she was settling the plates. He sits in the dinning table she sat besides him and manisha started to serve him food. He makes her sit and says main khud le lunga tum tumhare par dhyaan do. Manisha does not say anything and both of them started to have dinner quitely after having the dinner manisha washes the plates and comes upstair. She enters the room when he says in his cold voice aaj ke din tum toh tumne wait kiya par next time se amt karna. Aur haa hum sirf strangers hai nahi main tumhara kuch lagta nahi tum meri kuch lagti hu I hope tum samajh gayi hogi iss baat ko. Aur baar baar mujhe ek baat dohrana nahi pasand saying this he goes towards the balcony which was attached to the room. She blinks back her tears and grabs a pillow and blanket and lay on the sofa .Manisha has never felt so helpless Her husband Abhishek Malhan a billionaire who runs a music company has his own production house but manisha does not want those money or anything except for his love okay even if she does not get love she expect atleast that someone will care for her respect for her who she is and says She knows under what circumstances they were married and she does not blames him but she couldn't help but wonder what if her husband really loves her.
With that thought she fell asleep on the couch.

Will their love bloom? Or would things only go down hill to know more keep reading the story.