Chapter 15

( Warning ⚠️ :This chapter includes violence blood shred and guns so if anyone is uncomfortable please you can leave )

Third person pov:

It was dinner time Abhishek was lying down on the bed cuddling with Manisha. He looked at the clock and saw it was dinner time Abhishek looked at his wife and saw her frowning as her hair was coming in front of her face disturbing her sleep. Abhishek moves the hair in the back of her ear and smiles and starts to wake her up.

Abhishek said Manisha uth jao dinner ka time ho gaya hai dawai bhi toh khana hai na.

Manisha turns her face to the other side and said 5 minute mein uthungi.

Abhishek looked at her and shook his head knowing his wife took 5 minute ka natak and said agar tum uth gayi toh jab tumhari tabiyat theek hogi toh main tumhe ice cream khilane lekar jaunga. 

Manisha opens her one side and looks at him and says sacchi pakka na aap jhoot nahi bol rahe ho na.

Abhishek said ha baba pakka ab chalo uth jao.

Manisha wakes up unwillingly and sits. Her eyes were still closed. Abhishek shook his head and left the room and brought her dinner. He looked at her and said ab chalo khaana shuru kar do. Manisha shook her head Abhishek frowned.

Manisha said aap khil dijiye na please her eyes were still closed.

Abhishek's heart melts seeing her requesting him like this and said theek hai and started to make her eat the dinner. Abhishek fed her the first morsel and said Manisha aaa Manisha opened her mouth and Abhishek fed her the morsel. Manisha kept the food in her mouth Abhishek shook his head seeing this and said Manisha chew. Hearing this Manisha started to chew on the food.

Manisha finishes the whole meal like that . After feeding her the dinner Abhishek started to eat his own food. After finishing his food Abhishek gave Manisha her medicine and he grabbed some cream and started to apply the medicine on her bruises. Manisha winces making Abhishek close his eyes he opened them and said sorry. Manisha did not said anything as she was very sleepy. After applying medicines and giving her some medicine for the fever he was about to leave after making her lay down when Manisha called out for Abhishek and said please mat jao saying this she opened both of her arms as if telling him to come here and sleep with her.

Abhishek bit his inner cheeks and controls his smile and said theek hai main aa raha hu bas yeh plates rakh kar aa aata hu.

Manisha shook her head and said nahi plates maid rakh degi aap please yaha par so jaaye na mere paas bas thodi der ke liye.

Abhishek signs at her stubborn nature knowing she is not going to listen and said theek hai he puts the dishes on the table and lays down with her. Both of them were cuddling with each other soon sleep took over Manisha and Abhishek were laying down and soon he started to fall asleep just being in her embrace whole roaming his hand on her waist and puts the sheet around both of them to protect them from the cold.