Chapter 18

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

Manisha was sleeping on the bed when suddenly the alarm rang waking up Manisha. She groans and turns to the other side and shuts the alarm off and wakes up. She looked around the room and signed sadly as she was missing Abhishek. It's been one week since she last saw him. Her mind started to drift off the thing that happened one week ago.

Flashback starts..

It starts from the night when Abhishek tortured the guys who sexually harassed her...

Both Abhishek and Manisha were sleeping and cuddling with each other. It was morning and both of them were still sleeping when Abhishek's alarm started to ring. He opened his eyes and shut the alarm off and turned to see that Manisha was sleeping he started to admire her and then gets up and went towards the washroom. After sometime he came out of the shower and went towards the closet and wore his normal clothes as he was not going to the office for a few days. He noticed the time and started to wake up Manisha for her breakfast.

Abhishek says Manisha uth jao subah ho gayi.

Manisha who was still sleeping turns to the other side and covers her face with the blanket.

Abhishek says Manisha please uth jao yaar subah ho gayi nashta nahi karna kya?

Manisha gets annoyed at Abhishek's nagging and said irritatedly toh Roz hoti hai aur nashta nahi karna please mujhe sukoon se sone dijiye.

Abhishek gets astonished at her sassy reply but shakes his head knowing how she gets irritated when someone wakes her up. He knows that he does not have any choice other than threatening her.

Abhishek said sternly Manisha get up right now

Manisha ignores Abhishek.

Abhishek looked at her and said achha abhi batata hu tumhe saying that Abhishek came closer to Manisha and started to kiss her neck. Manisha who was sleeping till now wakes up and starts to moan.

U-umm a-aahhh abh-abhishek yeh aap kya kar rahe hai Manisha said now being awake by his technique.

Abhishek removes himself from Manisha's neck and says toh tum finally uth gayi.

Manisha glares at him but abhishek ignores her glare and says jao jaake ready ho jao nashta karne neeche aa jaana jab tum ready ho jaungi toh.

Manisha was still glaring at him when Abhishek said teasingly eww tum ne toh kal nhaya bhi nahi tha na shii tumhare andar se smell aa rahi hai jao jaake nahakar aao jao jao Abhishek makes faces deliberately to tease her and shows his hand sign to go towards the washroom.

Manisha huffs and gets up taking a towel in her hand and goes towards the washroom and opens the door of the washroom and was about to enter the washroom when she saw that he ( Abhishek ) was smirking and was about to leave the room when Manisha turns towards him and said yeh smell aapko tab nahi aa rahi thi jab aap mujhe kiss kar rahe the. Abhishek stops in his track and turns towards her with a look of astonishment and shockness in his eyes. Seeing this Manisha grins and continues waise agar smell ki baat kar hi rahe hai toh main aap ko bata du ke aapne jab mujhe kiss kiya na toh aap ki munh se bohot gandi smell aa rahi thi toh next time kiss karne se pehle mint use kar lena Manisha said this very sarcastically and before Abhishek could even say anything or come towards her she shut the floor close and locks the door. Abhishek was standing there shocked his mouth was opening and closing like a fish. He shook his head and ran out of the room wondering if he actually smell bad from the mouth.