Chapter 4

Third person pov:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Third person pov:

Par hum to yaha par hai aap hum ko dhoondh ne kyun jaa rahe hai. Everything stopped. Abhishek turned to see where the source of voice cam e and found her. His Jaan. His manisha. But he is never going to express it.

Everyone signs in relief after seeing manisha unharmed and safe. But Abhishek noticed that Manisha was hiding her face a little bit and had covered her body fully with a shaul  which Abhishek finds it unusual. Everyone was silent. But everyone knew except manisha that this is calm before the storm that was going to come in her way.

Manisha looked at them and asked aap sab itne tension mein kahe hai? This sentence made abhishek even more angry that he was. He gives her a glare but she did not see it but others did and everyone gulped in fear as they knew that today something was surely gonna happen. As everyone was still silent manisha looked towards abhishek and abhishek looked towards manisha. As soon as their eyes met it like they forgot about the world. Abhishek was staring intensely at manisha. Manisha's breath hitched seeing the intensity of his gaze. They both were staring at each other. But their staring session was broken when abhishek's mother cleared her throat as if bringing them from their own world.

Abhishek's mother came towards her. Angerness could be seen in her eyes manisha gets scared. His mother comes right in front of her. Manisha gulps seeing the way she was looking at her. Abhishek expected that his mother was going to scold her but gets shocked when his mother hugged manisha. Even manisha was speechless. She expected some slaps or beatings since she did not take her permission but was shocked when she hugged her. She hugged her mother back tears came in her eyes. Abhishek looked at them but does not says anything. Nischay and his father also comes there. After manisha came out of the hug. Nischay and his father took her in hug. She hugged them back smiling while some tears escaped from her eyes.

Abhishek's mother looked at her and shouted kaha thi tum? Hum sab kitna darr gaye the pata bhi hai aur akele kyun gayi agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh tune hum dono ka kuch socha hai. Aur itna late kyun ho gaya. Dekh 11:30 baj ke gaye aur tu abhi mandir se aa rahi hai. Then her mother's voice softened a bit and said tu yaha ke logo ko yaha cheeze kaise kaam karti hai tu yeh sab nahi jaanti hai. Manisha looked at her saas aka mother with teary eyes and looks down as she was feeling guilty. And said hum maafi maangte hai ke humare wajah se aapko itni takleef hui. When she said this Abhishek was looking at her angrily and thinking does she really think that her sorry will solve the damage. She does not even realise what she had actually done.

This is when Abhishek's father said takleef ki baat nahi hai manisha. Dekh tu bhale hi iss khandaan ki Bahu toh zaroor hai lekin us ke saath tu meri beti bhi hai tu agar mujhe bol deti toh main tujhe mandir lekar jaata tha hum ko yeh problem nahi ke tu akele Jaa Rahi hai ke tu idhar jaa rahi hai udhar jaa rahi hai magar bacche abhi tu sheher mein nayi aayi hai abhi toh tune pura sheher dekha bhi nahi hai. Jab tu yaha ki cheezon se familiar ho jaayegi jab tujhe yaha ki cheeze samjh aa jayegi tab tu jaana na. Manisha says please hume maaf kar dijiye aage se dhyaan rakhenge. But his father shook his head in a disappointing manner.  This made manisha even more guiltier then before.  Nischay can see that manisha was feeling guilty. When manisha had first time came to the house nischay thought that she was so innocent like a child. He felt a wave of protectiveness when manisha had came. From that day onwards manisha and nischay had became close. No one can even believe that she is his younger brother's wife. Their relation is like siblings who banter a lot but when the time comes they always have a back for each other.

This is when nischay says par abh toh bhabhi aa gayi na toh aap log tension kyun le rahe ho. Abh saari cheeze theek ho chuki hai dekho bhabhi bhi hai. Sahi salamat ghar aaye. Toh aap log tension kyun le rahe ho. Manisha looked towards nischay grateful and nischay signs manisha to stop crying. Manisha smiles with teary eyes which were all noticed by Abhishek. His parents nodded their head in understanding and hai mother said next time aisa mat karna. Abhishek looked at his parents with disapproval manisha had made a mistake today and if she had made a mistake then she should get punishment for what she had done. Abhishek ordered in his authorative voice. Manisha idhar aao everyone froze for a second everyone forget that abhishek was also there. Do they really think that he is going to let this matter go easily of course not. Abhishek looked towards manisha and ordered mujhe ek baat baar baar dohrana pasand hai toh chup chaap se yaha par aa jao. Manisha shook her head in no and ended up saying hum nahi aayenge aap ke paas this is when abhishek lost his temper and shouted at top of his voice MAIN NE KAHA IDHAR AAO WARNA AGAR MAIN UDHAR AA GAYA TOH YAAD RAKHNA TUMHARA KYA HAAL HOGA!! Manisha comes stands in front of him she was looking scared. Abhishek looked at her and said main abhi tumse Jo bhi puchunga uska jawab sach sach dena agar tumne jhoot bola toh uska anjaam kya hoga yeh yaad rakhna. Manisha nods her head in yes when abhishek said bhagwaan ne tumhe muh diya hai na toh uska istamaal Karo aur yeh mundi mere saamne toh hilaana bhi mat. Theek hai manisha said theek hai. Toh kaha gayi thi tum? Manisha looked at him annoyed and said aapko nahi pata kya Jo aap hum se puchte baithe hai. Abhishek glares at her while the family is looking at manisha with widened eyes and signing her indicating that he is very angry. But our innocent manisha did not get that. But as soon as she sees abhishek's glare she sheepishly smiles and says itne pyaar se dekh rahe hai toh bata dete hai hum mandir gaye the mandir before abhishek could even ask another question manisha said abh yeh mat puchna ke mandir kya hota hai? Aap ko nahi pata kya? Koi baat nahi hun bata te hai toh dekhiye mandir mein bhagwaan ji hote hai aur waha hum unhe poojte hai usko mandir kehte hai. All the family was looking towards Manisha astonished and nischay was trying to indicate Manisha to stop and was signalling her no but Manisha did not see that. Abhishek looked at manisha and called out manisha? Manisha? Manish? But manisha was deliberately ignoring that. She tested his patience. MANISHA JAB MAIN TUM SE BAAT KAR RAHA HU TOH MERI TARAF YAHA PAR DHYAAN REHNA CHAHIYE. TUMHE YEH SAB MAZAAK LAG RAHA HAI?! TUM KYA CHOTI BACCHI HO. TUMHE PATA NAHIN AUR JAB MAIDS MANA KAR RAHE THE TOH TUMHE SAMAJH MEIN NAHI AATA HAR CHEEZ BATANI PADHEGI BAAR BAAR AUR TIME KYA HO RAHA THA  JAB TUM NIKLI THI TAB 6:30 HO RAHE THE AUR ABHI 11:30 BAJ GAYE. AUR TUMHE PATA NAHI KE YEH SHEHER KITNA UNSAFE HAI PAR NAHI MANISHA RANI KO THODI NA YEH BAATE SAMJH MEIN AATI HAI WOH TOH BAS KHUDA KA  HI CHALATI HAI AUR RONA TOH BILKUL NAHI MERE SAAMNE AUR ANDAR ROOM MEIN JAO. By the time abhisek finished manisha was holding her tears.  She runs towards her room. Meanwhile abhishek looked at them and found the maids looking at them Abhishek glares at them and said agar tamasha hi dekhna hai toh bata do kyun ke kal se kaam par aane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai  The maid got scared and left to do their work. Before his mother could even say something he interrupts and said  aur uski side koi nahi lega aur nahi woh room se bahar aayegi aur nahi aap log usse milne jaoge saying this he left the place.

At evening:

Manisha  has fallen asleep but wakes up since she turns to other side but groans in pain. Manisha woke up and looked towards her hand and face when suddenly someone comes into the room and after seeing her condition. His eyes were in rage.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Mere Humsafar जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें