Chapter 14

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

Both Abhishek and Manisha were sleeping peacefully. Manisha's head was in his chest and Abhishek's one hand was holding Manisha's waist and on the other hand he was holding her hair. Abhishek's chin was touching manisha's head. Both of them were in their own world having a peaceful sleep. When suddenly there was a knock on the door Abhishek being the lighter sleeper opens his eyes grogilly and turns and sees that there was a knock on the door he turns to see that he was cuddling with Manisha. Manisha's hair was coming in front of her face disturbing her sleep. Abhishek carefully gets up from the bed without disturbing her sleep and goes to open the door. Abhishek opens the door and sees his mother. His mother looked at him and smiled and said abhi utha chalo achha hai Kam se kam sahab zaade ko pata toh chala ke woh insaan hai machine nahi Abhishek shook his head at his mother's comment and moves aside letting her in to come in his room . She looked towards him and said maine tere aur manisha ke liye khaana laya hai Aaj yahi par khaalo bechari ki tabiyat bhi theek nahi hai. Abhishek nodded his head and said theek hai mummy. His mother goes towards Manisha and puts her hand on her forehead and said isse abhi bhi bukhaar hai Abhishek sun main iske liye paani ki pati lekar aati hu usse kya hai uska bukhaar aur Kam ho jaayega aur yeh kadha bhi laya hai isse iska gala bhi theek ho jayega. His mother was about to leave when Abhishek said mummy aapne khana khaya his mother looked at him and nodded saying hum sab ne khana kha bhi liya hai tum log lunch kar lo. Abhishek nods his head his mother was leaving when Abhishek said mummy his mother replied kya hai bol jab jaati hu tabhi kuch yaad aata hai he looked at her and sheepishly smiles his mother shook her head and said bol kya hua? Abhishek scratched his head nervously and said umm Manisha ko main Patti kar dunga I mean main usko woh Pani ki Patti kar dunga kal rat bhi maine Kiya tha toh main kar dunga aap chinta mat kijiye his mother looked at him and nods her head hiding her smile and said theek hai kar dena and was leaving and Abhishek was about to close the door when hai mother said umm Abhishek yeh tune Manisha ke paas thappad ka aur uske body par thode bruises hai maine pehle puchna bhul gayi abhi puch rahi hu yeh usko kaise Lage hearing this Abhishek fumes in anger remembering how Manisha has described the way on how those bastards has tried to touch her. His mother noticing the change in his aurora asked him kuch hua kya Abhishek? Abhishek looked at his mother and said usko kuch nahi hua lekin jisne uske saath kiya hai unhe bohot kuch hoga. His mother just nodded her head and said mujhe exactly pata toh nahi hai lekin jisne ne bhi meri beti ko baat lagaya hai na usko kadi se kadi saza dena saying that his mother left. His mother knows that Abhishek can be rude, cold hearted, ruthless but he can never be an abuser because she had reached him on how to respect a woman. After Abhishek closes the door his mother walks away smiling thinking Abhishek finally Manisha ko mauka denga she looks upwards and joins her hand and says bhagwaan ji mera beta Abhishek  aur meri beti Manisha ko hamesha khush rakhna dono ne bohot jhela zindagi mein. Meri beti ne bhi bohot dukh saha hai aur mere bete ne bhi bohot dhoke sahe hai unki zindagi bas sukh aur Khushi se bhar do.

On the other hand Abhishek locks the door and comes inside and sees Manisha sleeping peacefully. He goes to wake her up when he sees that she was getting disturbed by the hair in front of her he moves the hair to her ear. Abhishek touches Manisha's cheeks. Manisha snuggles under Abhishek's hand and smiles . He smiles addoring her. Wait he smiled. Abhishek shook his head and put his cold facade in front of her and started to wake her up. Manisha was still sleeping abhishek said Manisha utho. Manisha turns her face and said umm 5 minute aur bas Abhishek said Manisha uth jao lunch ka waqt ho gaya hai uth jao. Manisha was still not waking up abhishek said Manisha agar tum paanch minute mein nahi uthi na toh manisha was still sleeping and said toh kya kar loge Jo karna hai karo main aap se nahi darti. Abhishek said dekho agar tum paanch second mein nahi uthi na toh main tumhe kiss karunga woh bhi lips par choice is your Jaan. Manisha was awake but thought that he must be joking so she did not open her eyes Abhishek looked at her and said theek hai phir 1 2 3 4 and 5 Abhishek was about to come closer when Manisha jumps up and says main uth gayi main uth gayi seeing this Abhishek started to laugh Manisha jaws dropped seeing him making fun of her like that and says aap bohot bure hai aap ne aisa Jaan bujh kar kiya taake main uth saku hai na abhishek controls his laugh and said tumhe ek kaha apne pati ki baat maan Leni chahiye Manisha glares at him and turns her face away and said jao main aap se baat nahi karungi. Abhishek said matlab Ghar mein Shanti hogi Manisha looked at him and her mouth dropped and said haw kitne bure hai aap. Abhishek defends himself and said matlab ke agar tum baat nahi karungi toh koi restrictions nahi hoga jo chahe woh karunga phir toh main ladki ko bhi dates par lekar Jaa sakta hu Manisha looked at him and said jaaiye mujhe kya Abhishek said theek hai and was about to leave when Manisha grabs his hands and said aap sach mein jaayenge and looked at him with teary gaze he looked at her and said  kabhi nahi main tumhe kabhi chod ne ka soch bhi nahi sakta. Manisha nods her head but was still crying so Abhishek picks up Manisha and lays her down on the bed and wipes her tears and said shhhh main bas mazak kar Raha tha Manisha aur waise bhi tumne hi toh kaha tha na Manisha cries even more and says main toh bas gusse mein keh Diya tha lekin aap mujhse Vada kijiye ke agar main kahu ke mujhe chod kar chale jaana phir bhi aap mujhe chod kar mat jaana please. Abhishek wipes her tears and says shhh Vada karta hu ke main tumhe chod kar kabhi nahi jaaunga agar future mein tumne mujhe keh bhi diya toh bhi nahi.