Chapter 6

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

Manisha's tears has slowed down abhishek looked down to check whether manisha is still crying or not but find her asleep over his chest. She had fallen asleep over his chest listening to his heart beat. Abhishek was still caressing her hair. He lifts up manisha and lays her down on the bed and covers her with a blanket so that she does not feel cold. He kissed her on the forehead before going out.

Abhishek goes towards the balcony and calls someone

Abhishek goes towards the balcony and calls someone. While talking to them he did not show any expression on his face. He was looking calm. But only if they knew that this was the calm before the storm. Abhishek was still talking to someone. After he was done talking he cuts the call before saying give me every detail of those bastards. He came into their room and looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:00 pm. Abhishek had already informed his family to have their dinner and don't wait for them. Everyone just nodded their head and his mother replied with an okay but reminded him to have their dinner. Everyone had already had dinner. It looked like he had a long talk with them. He goes towards manisha and calls out her name. But she does not respond to him. Him knowing how much his wife is a heavy sleeper goes to wake her up but as soon as his hand came in contact with her arm he took his hand back. Her arm was hot. Abhishek touches her forehead and finds it hot. He shook her so that she could wake up but she was not waking up. Shit!? Abhishek cursed himself after realising that manisha had passed out because of high fever. He started to pay for her cheeks but even her face was hot. He goes outside hurriedly and comes back with a thermometer. He puts it on manisha's mouth and checks the temperature and his eyes widened on seeing the temperature of her body it was 103°. Abhishek takes his phone and calls their family doctor. He was anxiously waiting for the phone to pick up. After a few seconds of ringing which felt like hours to abhishek the doctor finally picked up the phone and answered. Abhishek- A , family doctor- D.

D- hello Mr malhan aaj aapne call kiya hum ko saamne se kya baat hai. How are you Mr malhan?
Abhishek ignored his greeting and said in his cold voice which was filled with worry.
A- Doctor aap jaha kaha par bhi ho please yaha jaldi aa jaiye meri wife she is not feeling well. Uski tabiyat bohot kharaab hai.
D- ohh main toh nahi- wait!? Mr m
Malhan aap ki shaadi ho gayi hai congratulations Mr Malhan.
Abhishek was getting frustrated and angry and wanted to bang the doctor's head. Here he has called the doctor because his wife is sick and here he is interrogating him like an aunt who is interested in gossip and all. Abhishek calms his self down but spoke in a dominating and cold voice which was filled with anger while gritting his teeth.