Chapter 12

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

Manisha was sitting on the bed blushing remembering his words. Meanwhile Abhishek goes out of the room smiling when his trace is broken by phone call as soon as he picks up the call his face becomes emotionless but anyone can say that he was burning in anger he ends the call saying  I will come tonight till then handle those bastards and cut the call. He goes downstairs to get the food for Manisha and medicines that doctor prescribed them he goes inside the kitchen to cook something for Manisha and notices that his mother. His mother looked towards Abhishek and asked tu yaha kya kar Raha hai aur manisha uthi kyun nahi abhi tak? He looked towards his mother and said aree actually woh Manisha ki tabiyat kharab hai usko bukhaar hai isliye woh abhi aaram kar rahi hai his mother shouted KYA!? Abhishek who was holding a utensil was startled by his mother's voice and the utensils fell out of his hands. His mother continues Manisha ki tabiyat theek nahi hai aur tu mujhe abhi bata raha hai pehle batane nahi hota kisi kaam ka nahi hai tu saying this his mother left leaving him in the kitchen with a pan. Some maids giggles making him alert and he glares at them and they got scared and started to do the work. He calls out one maid and ask them to make daliya and prepare some fresh orange juices when the maid said par chote malik Manisha yeh daliya nahi khaati hai aur woh aise juices yeh sab nahi khaaye unko toh subah mein pratha chahiye hota hai. Abhishek looked towards her and glares and says lagta hai tumhe mujhse zyada pata hai when the maid reply to herself of course hum log jaante hai woh yeh saari cheeze bilkul nahi khaati hai but by chance Abhishek hears this and says agar nahi khaati toh khaana padega when maid replies carelessly and says woh nahi khaayenge but one glared from Abhishek and the maid went quiet aur kisne tumhe ijazat di unhe Manisha bolne ke liye Abhishek asked them in authorative tone when the maid replies and said w-woh unhone ne hi kaha tha j-jab woh pehli rasoi ki rasam thi tab humne unhe choti malkin bola tha lekin unhone hume bola ke unhe choti malkin nahi balke Manisha keh kar pukariye isliye Abhishek just nods his head and says daliya ban jaaye toh room mein bhej dena the maid nods her head and Abhishek left.

Meanwhile his mother knocks on the door and Manisha opens the door sees  her mother and father ( vinay and dimple) had entered the room and started to bombared Manisha with questions and Manisha tries to calm them down and says papa maa shant ho jaaye hum bata te hai they took Manisha to bed and checks her temperature and says 101° fever hai tujhe !? His mother said panicked when Manisha interrupts them and says mumma aap shant ho jaaye hum theek hai when her father interrupted and says kya theek hai dekh kitna fever hai tujhe chal hum doctor ke paas chalte hai when his mother interrupted and says nahi malan sahab doctor ko yaha par hi hula lijiye Manisha gets emotional seeing the care in them for her and interrupted them and says doctor aa kar abhi thode time pehle hi aur unhone medicines bhi prescribed kiya hai both of them looked at Manisha and says theek hai main tere liye kadha banati hu usse kya tera jo bukhaar hai woh kam hoga aur Teri awaaz se lag raha hai ke Tera gala bhi theek nahi hai uss ke liye main kadha bana Rahi hu woh pee lena suni when Manisha whines and says mumma kadha nahi when her mother interrupts and says ek thappad marungi agar kadha nahi piya toh. Manisha looked at her father expecting him to take her side but gets shocked when he does not support her and her father says sorry beta lekin teri health ka sawal hai ismein koi risk nahi jab teri tabiyat theek hojaayenge toh hum log
Ice cream pakka khaayenge lekin abhi nahi. Koi zaroorat nahi hai ice cream khaane ki abhi toh 1 month tum ice cream nahi khaane wali ho hearing his voice she turns to see that it was Abhishek she looked towards him and frowns but the frowns was soon replaced by her eyes widening when she hears him says one month. She looked towards Abhishek shocked and says one month!? Pagal aadmi aap mere saath aisa karne ki soch bhi kaise sakte ho . Ek mahina Bina ice cream ke phir toh main mar jaaungi aap mere saath aisa nahi kar sakte ho she was glaring at him huffing he looked towards her in anger when she called him pagal aadmi and said main soch nahi raha bata raha hu tumhe. Manisha stands up suddenly Abhishek looked towards her and his eyes widened when he saw that she was only wearing his shirt there was nothing beneath her he gulps down seeing her like this forgetting that his parents was standing there and was looking towards them with widened eyes and was covering their mouth to control their laugh which was about to burst out they shook their head on their banter. Manisha looked towards Abhishek and says main Aisa har giz nahi hone dungi aap kar ke toh bataiye main aap ke saath kya karungi woh aap soch bhi nahi sakte. Abhishek glares at her tum mujhe dhamki de rahi ho Manisha looked towards him and says ji ha main dhamki de rahi hu aap ko Abhishek malhan ko hearing this his parents started to laugh as no one except his parents had threatened him and this is other than his parents it was his wife who was threatening him. Abhishek was murderously glaring at her hearing the commotion his brother nischay came and was shocked to see Manisha like that seeing both of them glaring at each other and his parents were busy laughing. he looked towards his mother in questioning his mother just shooks her head and says I'll tell you later nischay nods his head when Manisha suddenly said which gets all of their attention actually main kar ke bataungi main Jaa rahi hu ice cream khaane when Abhishek interrupts her and says don't you dare Manisha. Manisha looked towards Abhishek with a smirk and says dare ware gaya tel lene main toh Jaa rahi hu saying this she starts to runs towards downstairs Abhishek tries to catch her but ends up falling on the bed nischay and his parents started to laugh even more he looked towards his parents and says aap ko isko rokna chahiye na ke isko badawa dena chahiye aur aap log usko aur uska rahe ho. When nischay said Bhai yeh pehli ladki hai jisne aap ko straight away mana kar Diya and starts to laugh again abhishek glares at him when Manisha said mujhe pakad ke batao saying this she starts to runs Abhishek looked at her and started to run after her Manisha was shouting she comes towards the kitchen and opens the refrigerator and removes the ice cream and takes the spoon and dugs in the ice cream and was about to put into her mouth Abhishek caught her and took the ice cream box away from her Manisha looked towards him shocked 😳 her mouth was opening and closing like a fish she glares at him and says meri ice cream waapis kijiye he looked towards her and says no tumhari tabiyat theek nahi hai bukhaar abhi hai and took the spoon away from her and eats the ice cream she glares at him he hands over the ice cream tub to a maid and says isko fridge mein rakh do aur make sure ke manisha  ice cream nahi khaana chahiye he looked towards her carries her on his shoulder.

 When nischay said Bhai yeh pehli ladki hai jisne aap ko straight away mana kar Diya and starts to laugh again abhishek glares at him when Manisha said mujhe pakad ke batao saying this she starts to runs Abhishek looked at her and started to run a...

  She was trying to reach for the ice cream and started to hit his shoulder but man he was not buldging she continues to hit his back with her fist.
Eventually they came to bed he looked towards his parents and his brother said aap log jaaye jaake naashta kar lijiye main iss ziddi bacche ke saath hi naashta kar lunga. Manisha pouts her lips and says main ziddi bachhi nahi hu. His parents and his brother left them. After they left Abhishek locks the door with one hand and then dumps Manisha on bed Manisha glares at him and says main ziddi bachhi nahi hu Abhishek looked at her and says matlab tum maanti ho ke tum bachhi ho Manisha cross her arms and said main bachhi bhi nahi hu Abhishek looked at her and nods his head as if agreeing with her in sarcastic way when Manisha said main Jaa rahi hu ice cream khaane and tries to leave and stands up Abhishek grabs her by waist and she again lands on the bed she glares at him and started to wiggles in his arms. Abhishek looked at her and tries to say something when Manisha started to cover her ears and does blah blah blah blah loudly Abhishek started to get irritated and grabs both of her hands and puts them above her head and holds her waist in other hand and kisses her. Manisha started to wiggles in his arms even more and due to which Abhishek bites her lips and starts to suck her lower lip. Soon Manisha started to kiss him back. Both of them were busy sucking each other but air was needed and both of them break apart. But Abhishek did not stop he started to give her wet kisses on her neck colar bones she sucked on a breath. Abhishek moves towards her colarbone and kisses her and slowly moves towards her neck and was about to go down when a knock interrupted them. Abhishek was still engrossed when Manisha said a-abhishek darwaaze par koi hai Abhishek growls ignoring it but again someone interrupted them and Abhishek moves away from her and covers Manisha with a blanket and goes to opens the door and sees.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger