chapter 11

Third person pov :

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Third person pov :

After the doctor left Abhishek and Manisha both of them were avoiding each other and was blusing. There was an awkward silence between them. Abhishek did not know what to say and Manisha was also facing the same situation but both of them were blushing.

Their awkward silence was broken by when suddenly nischay barged in the room and asked Manisha ki tabiyat kharab thi!? Kisne mujhe kuch bola kyun nahi? Abhi bhi tabiyat theek nahi hai kya? Bukhaar abhi bhi hai kya? Aur doctor ne unhone kya kaha? Aur tum dono ki shakal itni laal kyun hai? Nischay was blabbering on and on Abhishek was getting irritated and shouted CHUP!? EK DUM CHUP!? nischay shut his mouth and said annoyingly main apni Manisha se puch raha tha tu kyun beech mein aa raha hai. Hearing this Abhishek glared at him for calling Manisha his because damn she only belongs to him he was thinking on his mind and thinking on the ways on how to kill nischay when suddenly Manisha said aree nischay Bhai shant ho ho jaaye hum theek hai aap Shanti se baith jaaye when suddenly Abhishek glared at Manisha which she failed to notice and  said yeh yaha nahi baith sakta. kyun kyun nahi baith sakte yaha par? Kyun ke Manisha ko fever hai toh isliye doctor ne kaha hai. Manisha ko fever!? Nischay said tune mujhe bataya kyun nahi dekha maine tujhe uss din ice cream khaane ke liye mana Kiya tha upar se tu ice cream khaane ke baad bheeg bhi gayi thi tu. This is what caught Abhishek kya matlab bheeg bhi gayi aur ice cream yeh kab plan hua nischay bites his tongue as he was caught and Manisha closes her eyes and then peeps in to see that Abhishek had crossed both of this arms was glaring at them. Indicating them to speak truth. Manisha gives a fake smile in return to see that Abhishek was glaring at her nischay did not turn his face but his eyes to move towards Abhishek to see him glaring at them. Nischay gulps in fear and also fakes a smile. Abhishek looked towards both of them and glared at nischay and said tu batayega ya phir mummy ko bata du ke uss din tu ghar par nahi balke - when nischay suddenly interrupted and said batata hu Manisha was indicating him no and was shaking her head as if telling him not to tell but he looked towards her and hugs her making a crying face and said I'm sorry Manisha par Bhai ne blackmail kar rahe hai leking tu chinta mat kar meri bestie mera bhi waqt aayega aur main bhi isse badla zaroor lunga. Abhishek roles his eyes at his younger brother drama and said lagta hai ke mummy ko batana padega mum- when nischay suddenly interrupted and said achha batata hu actually 2 din pehle tere Ghar par waapis aane se pehle dekh Jo project ke liye tu abroad Gaya tha ussi din main ghar par jaldi aa gaya tha toh tabhi dekha ke Manisha bohot sad thi aur phir Maine usse- when Abhishek interrupted and said aaj hi ke din bata na hai pata hai na autobiography nahi likhna hai jo tu main office se late aaya ya jaldi aaya siddhe main point pe aana. Nischay makes an annoyed face and says zalim aadmi bata raha hu actually ka haina uss din Manisha ko bohot bore ho raha tha aur mera kaam jaldi khatam ho gaya toh main aur bhabhi ice cream khaane chale gaye the aur bhabhi ka bhi bada mann kar raha tha toh isliye when Abhishek suddenly interrupted and said lekin iska bheeg ne se kya connection nischay said aree woh actually bhabhi ko bore ho raha tha toh isliye maine aur bhabhi na Holi ki pehle se hi tayyari kar rahe the. Aur paani ki Holi khele Abhishek believed him and was about to say when Manisha suddenly interrupted and said lekin hum toh Abhishek ke upar paani daalne wale the as a prank karne wale the lekin unko paani daalne ke chakkar mein main khud hi bheeg gayi nischay's eyes widened and he puts his hand on his head( phas gaye bichara nonu aur manisha🥲) Manisha bites her tounge and looked towards Abhishek and noticed him looking towards her with intimated red eyes Manisha gulps in fear and smiles at him as if telling him to let go off this matter but one glared from Abhishek was enough. And she confessed the truth and said w-woh jab aap ghar par aaye the toh bucket se paani daal rahi thi lekin bucket itna heavy tha ke ho hi nahi raha tha toh kya karti isliye aapko bheegane ke chakkar mein main khud bhi bheeg gayi. Abhishek looked towards Manisha giving his famous glare which Manisha failed to notice since she was busy thinking about her funeral that is going to take place within a few minutes and said yeh kab hua Manisha being absent sided asked kya kab hua? Abhishek gives her a tight smile which Manisha thought that he was not angry and said aree yeh jab aap ne kisi foreign lady ko laaye the na tabhi hi yeh hua tha bechari uss ladki ko bheeg na pada aur uss ke saath main bhi bheeg gayi mujhe kya pata tha ke aapne kisi ko lekar aaye the when Abhishek interrupted and said achha hua aisa hi hona chahiye tumhare saath. Manisha pouts her lips when suddenly Abhishek said aur kitna ice cream khaaya tumne? Manisha looked towards him and sheepishly smiles and said zyada nahi bas 2 tub ice cream ke khaaye hai. Nischay just shooks his head and Abhishek 's eyes widened and said jaata kaha hai aur itna ice cream kaun khaata hai? Manisha looked towards him and said kaun khaata hai matlab main khaati hu aur kaun khaayega? Abhishek looked towards her and shook his head when nischay suddenly interrupted and asked worriedly Bhai doctor ne kya kaha? Abhishek looked towards him and said kuch medicines prescribed ki hai aur complete bed rest kaha hai. Nischay nods his head and said ohh 😮 and said bhabhi apna khayaal rakho aur Bhai inhe bed se utarne mat dena. Abhishek just nods his head saying this nischay was about to leave when he suddenly looked towards them and asked waise aap dono ke chehre kyun laal the jab doctor yaha se chale gaye I mean Manisha ka toh samjh mein aaya lekin Bhai aap ka kyun as soon as he asked this question both Manisha and Abhishek frozed and started to blush again when they remembered the doctor's words nischay again looked towards both of them and saw that both of them were avoiding each other's eyes and was looking here and there. Nischay suddenly looked towards them with widened eyes and said lagta hai main jaldi hi chacha ban ne wala hu aur mummy aur papa dada dadi sahi hai Bhai sahi hai pyaar  mein insaan ko kya kya bana deta hai saying this he ran out of room closing the door and runs towards his room before Abhishek could even catch him.

Both Manisha and Abhishek were in a statue position. Manisha was blushing even more than before and Abhishek was looking here and there his ears were red. When suddenly Manisha saw that Abhishek's ear was red and she started giggling Abhishek looked towards Manisha with a frown and Manisha started to laugh and said mujhe nahi pata tha ke mera pati sharmata bhi hai aur woh bhi laal tamatar ke tarah. Manisha was still laughing not noticing that Abhishek was coming towards her Manisha stopped laughing and looked towards Abhishek He bent down how his nose was touching hers her eyes moved upwards and saw his black orbs. If he took one more than he would end up kissing her. Manisha holds his shoulder and tightens her grip on his shirt. He brushes his nose with hers Manisha closes her eyes because of the sensation. Open your beautiful Manisha opens her eyes and looks towards him on one hand he was holding Manisha on the other hand he was holding her chin and makes her look at him and kisses her cheeks and stands up.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Before leaving he said tumhe aaine mein dekhna chahiye tumhara chehra aur pura badan laal hai par you know Manisha I don't only wanna make your face and body red but this I want to colour your whole body with purple and dark red colour with saying...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Before leaving he said tumhe aaine mein dekhna chahiye tumhara chehra aur pura badan laal hai par you know Manisha I don't only wanna make your face and body red but this I want to colour your whole body with purple and dark red colour with saying this he left. 

Manisha looked confusingly at him her cheeks were red and her whole body was  in fire that  which she is ready to feel again and again. She looked towards his back as he was going and started to think about his words and finally understood the depth of his meaning. She closes her eyes as she finally registers to words he meant. She put her hands on her chest and closed her eyes  her heartbeat was beating fast and said kya ho raha hai mujhe? Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap humare saath Abhishek? 
Saying this she shook her head and left for the washroom to get dirty thoughts out of her mind.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.