Chapter 9

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

Manisha was still sitting on the bed she was shocked would be an understatement. She touched her lips and closed her eyes she could still feel his lips lingering. She was trying her best to control her smile and bites her lips. While on the other hand abhishek was in the washroom taking a cold shower as it was indeed needed🤭.

Abhishek pov:

I was standing under the shower. The cold water was running down my body. Shit!? Main khud ko control kaise nahi kar paya!? Jab bhi woh mere saamne hoti hai main apne aap ko kaabu mein nahi kar pata hu. Kya ho gaya hai mujhe aise toh pehle mujhe kisi ne bhi nahi kiya hai siwaye meri Jaan ke. I closed my eyes and again her face came in front of me. Her doe shaped eyes , her cute button down nose, her juicy lips which are begging to be kissed. How much I want to suck her those lips claiming them mine. She only belongs to me. She is mine that's it nothing else matters. I again opened the shower tap and the cold water again started to run on my body. After sometime I wrapped the towel around my waist and left the washroom.

End of abhishek's pov.

Third person pov:

Manisha 's heart was still beating fast and she can never forget what happened a few minutes ago she calms her racing heart down. After a few minutes she was trying to get up but was unable to do so since she was weak and the fever was still there on top of that there are some bruises in her body. She took support of the wall and got up with difficulty. She started to walk towards the washroom. She reached the washroom and took her hands to open the door when suddenly someone opened the door and due to which her body misbalanced and she closes her eyes expecting to meet with the floor but when she did not felt any pain instead a pair of arms haad hold her. She looked up to see the owner of the arms and found abhishek. Manish's hand directly went towards his chest unknowingly. Abhishek staring at her intensely making her look away. Manisha and abhishek realises their position. Abhishek left her after making sure to steady her. Both of them were feeling awkward. First it was kiss now this. Manisha was still feeling weak so it was very hard for her to steady herself abhishek who saw this immediately he immediately held her. His hands were on her waist and manisha's hand was on his chest. Both of them looked at each other. Manisha looks away from him. Abhishek clears his throat and asks tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? Manisha was avoiding his gaze and was looking here and there and said h-humko washroom mein jaana tha isliye. Abhishek does not said anything manisha was about to move towards the bathroom but squeals when she saw abhishek lifting her up manisha looked at him and said y-yeh k-kya kar rahe hai aap chodiye hum ko. Abhishek looked at her and said matlab chod du manisha looked at him and said humara matlab hum ko niche uthariye. Abhishek acts like he did not heard anything and took her inside the washroom. Manisha was staring at his face.

         ( imagine them as our abhisha)

They reached the bathroom abhishek makes her sit on the stool and said I am standing in the corner of the bathroom after you are finished doing it call me. Saying this he was about to leave manisha was shocked and said NAHI !? A-aap k-kaise!? CHII!? Her face was disgusted. Abhishek looked at her and raised his eyebrows and decided to tease her and said really! Kyun ke kal toh maine jab tumhare kapde badle toh sab hi dekh liya tha aur abh tum sharma rahi ho hum toh pati patni hai aur tumhara saara jism dekh liya hu maine haaye abhishek was smirking internally but outside it was actually looking like he had done something. Manisha was staring at him like a hawk. Abhishek after seeing manisha's reaction said aur maine tumhare joh chati par jo til hai usko bas main  chum- before he could even say anything manisha kept her palms on his lips and said aap kitne bade besharam hai. Aisa koi bolta hai kya!? Abhishek's eyes twinkled which manisha saw. Manisha removes her palms from his mouth and sees that he was having a teasing smile. Manisha understood that abhishek was joking with her. She scowls and looks at him narrowing her eyes. Abhishek bites his lip and tries to control his laugh. Manisha puts both of her hands on her hip and looks at him and says bohot bure hai yeh sahi nahi kiya aapne aur iska anjaam bohot bura hoga yaad rakhna iss baat ko . Abhishek looks at her and raises his eyebrows and says achha!?  Abhi apne pati ko dhamki. Manisha looked at him and said ji ha apne pati ko hi dhamki de rahi hu aapne jo mazaak kiya na uski saza toh main aap ko dilwa ke hi rahugi dekh lena!? Abhishek was amused seeing his tigress he was sure by now that she is an antic piece. He looked at her and said aur tumhe lagta hai ke main woh punishment accept karunga. Manisha looked at him and said aap ko accept karna padega. Saying she turns her face to the other side. Abhishek just chuckled and shook his head. Abhishek looks at her and said but on a serious note if you are not comfortable in the washroom toh main bahar khada hu when you are done please call me so that I can brush your teeth and don't take bath alright and without even listening he left. Manisha was astonished and was looking at his back he was only in his towel. Manisha was smiling while biting her lip and says bhagwan ji I hope ke yeh aise hi muskurate rahe aur I hope ke humara rishta bhi aage badhe. Meanwhile abhishek was standing outside the washroom and  said yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe. Usko door karne ke bajaye main toh usko apne paas aur bula raha hu. Yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe. Abhishek closed his eyes and ran his hand through his hair.

It looks like that abhishek is  denying his feelings for manisha

Or is he confused that he has feelings for her. Would he be able to figure out what he is feeling for her or would he end up hurting her in the worst way possible? Would  manisha will leave him or will she stay by his side?

I'm sorry for not uploading but due to my studies I was very busy. And I also know that this chapter you might find boring I will try to improve myself. And I know this might not be the best chapter but I hope you guys will understand it. Thank you 😊 so much for having patience with me. Take care😊.