Chapter 7

(A bit of mature content ahead watch at your own risk )

Third person pov:

Mere paas aur koi option nahi hai mujhe yeh karna hi hoga abhishek muttered to himself. Abhishek bent down and whispered in her ear I'm sorry manisha saying this he goes towards their balcony and closed the curtains and came towards manisha and switch off the lamp ...

Abhishek's pov:

Mujhe karna hi padega mere paas aur koi option bhi thodi na hai agar main yeh nahi kiya toh iski jaan khatre mein hogi ur main yeh cheez bardasht nahi kar sakta I made up my mind and goes towards the balcony and closed the curtains and switched off the lamp and removed the blankets from manisha's body and closed my eyes and removed the blouse from her body and dip the towel in the cold water and puts it on manisha's neck and slowly started to move the towel over her shoulders when the cloth gets stuck with something i opened my eyes and my breath hitched she was wearing a bra and I forgot to remove it. My hands started to sweat and my whole body was in fire as if someone has put fire on my body but instead of feeling pain  it felt good. I looked at her chest and then towards her face. Shit!? She is messing up with my mind!? I again closed my eyes and opened the hook of her bra and removed the bra from her body and grabbed the towel and again dipped the towel in the cold water and put it over her chest and then started to rub her arms when she moaned in pain i opened my eyes and my eyes fell on the bruise that was there on her arms. My blood boiled but I controlled my anger and continued to do the sponging method. I was doing that method again and again and then looked at the time and realised it was 1:30 am. I grabbed the thermometer and checked her temperature it was now 102°. Her fever has not come down but surely it has reduced. I looked at the bowl and realised the water had turned warm so I went downstairs and threw the water in the sink and poured some water on the bowl and took a new towel and went towards my room and dipped the towel in the water and put it over her forehead and continued doing the process. I continued doing the process when I realised that she is still in her previous outfit and remembered what the doctor has said to make sure that she is in her comfortable clothes i went towards our wardrobe and looked for something comfortable but was unable to decide it. It was so confusing so I grabbed my white shirt and black shorts and came towards manisha and closed my eyes and started to put white shirt on her I opened my eyes so that I could button her up. After buttoning her up i fully removed the blanket from her body and slowly started to remove the saree and carefully removed the safety pins so that it could not prick her. After removing the saree it was time for her inner skirt. My hands started to sweat and my whole body was shivering and sweating. I shook my head and removed the inner skirt from her body while closing my eyes.
After removing her inner skirt I grabbed the shorts and put the shorts on her it was quite difficult to put the shorts over her. I grabbed her saree put it on the laundry. And came back and looked at her one last time before going towards the bathroom to take a shower. I was standing under the shower the cold water was running down my body. I closed my eyes and manisha's face in front me shit!? I said manisha you are making me insane. Why!? Isse pehle kisi ne mujhe aise nahi kara hai but you are an exception. No one has ever made me this hard except for you. Kya kar rahi ho manisha tum mere saath.

I continued taking a cold shower

I continued taking a cold shower. After sometime I wrapped the towel around my waist and went out towards the wardrobe and grabbed a shirt and trousers and wore them. I came towards manisha to check her temperature by using thermometer. After finding it 101°. She still have fever but atleast it has reduced. I signed in relief after seeing the temperature and continued doing the process.

End of a abhishek's pov.

Third person pov:

Manisha was still sleeping when the sun rays fell over her face she frowned but turns to the other side but when the alarm started to ring. She groans and opens her eyes but because of the bright sun rays she immediately closes her eyes but when she opens them again this is when her eyes fell over him. She gets up with difficulty and when she looked at the surrounding she does not remember anything. This is when her eyes landed over her clothes and her eyes widened and the next thing she did was she shouted
AHHHHHHH!?

 This is when her eyes landed over her clothes and her eyes widened and the next thing she did was she shoutedAHHHHHHH!?