Chapter 5

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

Manisha comes in their room and locks the door. She lay down on the bed and started to cry. She removes her shaul which was hiding her bruises. She started crying for the way those cheapsters had harassed her she was crying for slap that landed on her she was crying for abhishek her husband that yelled at her in front of everyone. She was embarrassed by the way everyone was giving her looks. Some of them were happy while some of them were feeling pity for her while some of them were totally unbothered.

Manisha's pov:

Itna daanta kaun hai! Mana ke humse galti hui hai magar iska matlab yeh thodi na hai ke humari baat sune bagair hi hum ko hi doshi thehrana toh galat hai na. Humari toh baat bhi nahi suni unhone i murmured to myself. Unhe pata nahi ke hum itne waqt se gayab the kya unhe sach mein pata nahi chala ke agar hum itna waqt nahi aaye hai toh iska matlab ke humare saath kuch hua hoga ya kuch toh samsya aayi hogi i mumbled when my inner self said unko tujhse koi farak nahi padta ke tu jiye ya mare bhool mat yeh shaadi unke liye sirf ek samjhauta hai unhe tujhse koi farak nahi padta ulta unhe toh iss baat ki khushi hogi ke tu mar chuki hai. Tears gushed in my eyes thinking these thoughts. I blinked my eyes to not let the tears fall but I was not able to control them and started to cry. I did not even realise when I fell asleep.

End of manisha's pov.

Third person pov:

Manisha was sleeping meanwhile abhishek was in his study room continuously working not giving a care about his self. After all he has to handle the company of his father Being the eldest in the family is not easy at all he has to handle every single thing and on top of that he is a singer and has his own production house. He is famous for his singing and business tricks after his father's retirement abhishek and nischay was the one who was handling the business. But abhishek was the CEO of malhan company so most of the pressure would come on him. Nischay is younger than abhishek by one year. Nischay also has his own YouTube channel and is also famous for his reaction videos and roasts videos. He is also coo of the malhan industry. Their branches are all over the world. Currently abhishek was checking the files after the meeting that happened just now. He was going through the files but his mind and his heart was not at peace they were constantly worried about only one person and that person is his Jaan his wife his manisha. Abhishek was looking through the files studying it when manisha's teary and scared face comes in front of his eyes. He closes his eyes frustrated.

Abhishek pov:

I was going through the files and was checking the details carefully and signed them seeing there is no mistake. I gave it back to my  secretary Reyan and said in cold voice  give this file to me agnihotri and then he left. I was going to the second file when manisha's teary and scared face came in front of my eyes. I closed my eyes frustrated. Why I said in my mind and asked why!? Manisha. Kyun tum har baar aise hi karti ho jabse humari shaadi hui hai tabse mere khayalon mein sirf tum hi kyu ho!? Kyun tumhare aankhon mein main udaasi nahi dekh sakta. Kyun manisha!? Kya bana diya hai tumne mujhe!? I looked over the clock and saw it was 6:30. Oh looks like I did not realise the time. I closed the laptop and left the study table. And goes towards our room.