Intro...

Alpha: socially, biologically dominant, physically built, short-tempered and a natural leader

Omega: submissive and gentle, calm and a peacemaker.

Supreme Omega: one of a kind with the highest power (including psychic and imprint) who can even control Alphas and is more powerful than them in their wolf form.....

The Alpha who can mark this supreme Omega as his own can rule the world (but there is a catch, Omega Wolf of these kind are rarest and their powers are revealed only after they are marked by their mates, no one can tell someone is a Supreme Omega unless their powers are revealed on marking ....These Omega wolfs can Growl even in their human form that can send shivers to everyone distance far....

# THE KINGDOM OF CARMINE

The name came from the pigment anciently produced only within their borders, The Bright-Red pigment which was extracted from the scale of a rare insect... The name/The color also represented the ruthlessness and fierceness of the Royals as same as the heartless process to extract the pigment .....

The Royal Family -

Ruler - King Korn a Dominant Alpha Wolf

Crown Prince - Prince Kinn a Dominant Alpha Wolf (Wedded to Omega Prince Porsche of The Land Of Sages)

Eldest Prince - Prince Tankhunn an Omega Wolf (Wedded to an Alpha Wolf, businessman Pong from Cerulean Islands )

Youngest Prince - Prince Kim an Alpha Wolf

Royal Bloods - Lord Vegas a Dominant Alpha Wolf and Macau an Alpha Wolf (Sons of late Prince Kan - younger brother of King Korn )

The Kingdom Of Carmine

The vast kingdom of Lands, Forests, Valleys, and Mountains - The biggest kingdom in the true sense.

The former kings of this land won multiple battles expanding their boundaries, They were fierce Wolves - A pack of Dominant and Powerful Alphas ever existed, And the power was passed on for generations.

They became undefeated and won battle after battle when former Alpha king - King Kin married the son of one of his Ministers - The Omega Wolf named Krit. King Kin was attracted to the brassy nature of Omega Krit. After their wedding the True hidden nature of Krit surfaced, He was a Supreme Omega. Was it Luck? or a Blessing from The Heavens?

The Supreme Omega Krit later joined his King in wars and were never defeated again. Some kingdoms knelt before them giving up the battle, they knew even in their wildest dreams winning was not an option for them. Who can go against a Supreme Omega? 

When Legends become truth - Who saw a Supreme Omega before this with their own eyes? They were all gone long back. it was a blessing to live in the same timeline as a breathing Supreme Omega, they don't take birth in every century. And it was a first for The Carmine Kingdom. They were undefeated and powerful enough and then they were blessed from Heavens to have a Supreme Omega as their King Consort.

It was only heard about in Legends and Tales - The Supreme Omega who can surpass even the power of The Strongest Dominant Alpha—blessed by The Heavens with psychic powers stronger than the bond between Mates.

The Supreme Omega Krit - The Legend comes to life, when was the last Supreme Omega seen? No one remembers, after Krit who will be the next - No one knows.

King Kin and Krit were grandparents of King Korn, King Korn has not witnessed those battles himself but has heard the first-hand tales and seen the glorious creature himself - The Supreme Omega till their last days ......

# THE LAND OF SAGES

The Land of Wisdom, Culinary, and Medicine - The name came from the two sages the Kingdom produced for ages.

SAGE - an aromatic herb with greyish-green leaves used for culinary and life-saving medicinal purposes.

SAGE - Individuals with wisdom, judgment, and experience.

The Royal Family -

The Ruler - King Natt an Alpha Wolf (wedded to Omega Wolf - Winn)

Prince - Prince Porsche an Omega Wolf (Wedded to the Crown Prince of The Kingdom of Carmine)

The land of sages

The Kingdom that never went to war, they were wise and knew war only brings destruction, pain, and poverty. The kingdom never went to war but still became powerful and expanded its boundaries with the wisdom it possessed.

They won the Lands with bets and riddles, never took their Swords out of their Sheaths, and thrived using their wisdom rather than their Wolf forms. Their Kings were mostly not Dominant Alphas, they didn't need one.

And when the King's Omega was not able to give an heir for years, they didn't panic and after using the medicinal knowledge of the kingdom, after 7 years, Prince Porsche was born - An Omega. still, the Kingdom rejoiced. They knew what they needed was not an Alpha but a wise heir.

# THE CERULEAN ISLANDS

Cerulean is a range of colors from Sky-Blue, Bright Blue, or to Deep Cyan. The word Cerulean represents The Sky or The Heavens or sometimes The Ocean. The Cerulean Island was considered blessed and protected by the Heavens. The Kingdom that was never attacked, The most peaceful and happiest kingdom of all.

The Royal Family -

The Ruler - King Arch an Elder Omega Wolf (had to take the throne after his Alpha king's death, their Crown Prince was already dead before the King's passing and their next heir was too young to take the Throne)

Prince - Prince Pete, an Omega Wolf

The Cerulean Islands

The Island was far away from the mainlands, surrounded by a vast deep ocean, hardest for anyone to approach or attack. The Island was self-sufficient with fertile lands and cotton fields. The silk produced on the Island was of the highest quality. Most of the subjects of The Kingdom were Businessmen involved in the export of food products and textiles and that's how The Kingdom thrived for centuries.

# THE KINGDOM OF MAPLES

The Kingdom of vast lands and forests. A peaceful and Beautiful Kingdom.

The Royal Family -

The Ruler - King Big an Alpha Wolf.

Crown Prince - Prince Arm a Dominant Alpha Wolf.

Prince - Prince Bas an Alpha Wolf.

----------------------x---------------------

These are all the Kingdoms mentioned so far, as the story goes, description of other kingdoms will be added.....

YOUR FEEDBACKS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED <3