The Letter

After leaving the Hall King Arch went to his study and opened the letter from King Korn and a big smile spread across the King's face. He took out a paper to write back.

LETTER TO KING KORN

Your Highness, despite being busy with the kingdom affairs Thank you for writing to me, Prince Tankhunn arrived safely in The Cerulean Islands and through him your letter to me. You don't need to apologize for not being able to visit me yourself, I am more thankful that you have taken an interest in my grandson's future which has been worrying me for a while now.

I trust your Highness' wise decision to make Prince Pete part of your family and on Prince Tankhunn's choice, it gives me great relief and i feel honored, and Prince Pete will be delighted with the future union. We will be waiting for the formal marriage proposal. And you don't need to worry about Prince Tankhunn, we will be taking care of him as our own family.

I hope that you find yourself in the Cerulean Islands again soon, So Me and Prince Pete can convey our gratefulness and happiness to you. 

King Arch sealed the letter and ordered it to be delivered safely to the Carmine kingdom.

...................x.................x....................x.........................

Author's note: I am so sorry for such a short update, but this also means in next chapter finally the marriage proposal will be here.

for the meantime please do give a try to my other ongoing fic named "Wegath"

don't forget to leave your comments and thoughts ❣