THE ROYAL WEDDING

ALL THE CHARACTERS WHEN IN THEIR WOLF FORM, I WILL USE BOLD TEXT FOR THEM.......

THE KINGDOM OF CARMINE

The Royal Capital was decorated all around, there was not a single corner left out, each and every street was lit with decorative lanterns and various decorations as if there is a wedding in every single street of the kingdom.

Subjects of The Kingdom were rejoicing and happy...... everyone was thanking The Moon Goddess for this Beautiful Wedding... And why not? After all, it was The Royal Wedding of their Favorite Omega Prince - The eldest - Prince Tankunn...

Everyone in The Kingdom loved Prince Tankunn, although crazy at times but Prince Tankunn loved and adored people of The Capital..... He was the only Prince who would come out of the castle often... The subjects of the kingdom adored him.... with the looks and attire of a prince but the nature and heart of an innocent yet intelligent kid. sometimes when he would roam the streets in layman attire anyone can get him confused as a cheerful kind neighborhood boy.

He will enjoy the markets and streets, talk with the people, listen to them, laugh with them, cry with them.... spoil the kids... Sit with the elderly and talk nonstop for hours and hours.... never prejudiced, never hesitant to touch them or to sit for a meal with them, although warned by King Father himself not to do so, there was always a chance of assassination, but Prince Tankhunn was free-spirited to be bothered.

When Prince Tankhunn walked around The Capital in his Omega Wolf form, he was Beautiful with his fluffy beige furs and sharp eyes ....

Although, the one Prince Tankhunn was marrying to was a commoner, A Businessman from The Cerulean Islands but everyone was happy for them.....

It was Love at first sight .....

Prince Tankhunn met Pong on streets of the Capital on a fine day and immediately they both fell in love at first sight, who won't fall for a charming prince roaming around the streets in layman attire ...... After dating for 3 months, now they were finally getting married with the approval of King Father and blessing of The Moon Goddess.... It was a shock for Pong to know the identity of the prince on their second meeting but who can control their hearts...

The Palace was full of hustle and bustle with servants running around for the preparations of The Wedding and all the Royal Guests coming in from other Kingdoms..... It was the Royal Wedding of the eldest Son of King Korn...... although the person to be wed to the eldest prince was not a prince or a Lord but still King Korn made the Wedding as extravagant as it can be, King Korn was happy for his son and wanted his happiness ......

The Banquet Hall was all set and everyone was present there... all dressed up their best....

On The Omega's side, King Korn was seated on his Royal Throne dressed in his golden Royal attire which couldn't outdo the throne itself, adorned in gold and all kind of precious Jewells, beside him seated was The Crown Prince Kinn along with his husband Prince Porsche... Both were dressed their Red Royal attire.. The red of Carmine.

Prince Porsche was from THE LAND OF SAGES, The Kingdom was ruled by Prince Porsche's King Father.... and this wedding of Prince Kinn and Prince Porsche made the 2 big Kingdom more powerful than before with their union .....

Then it was the youngest Prince Kim seated in his Royal Green attire... Prince Kim was an Alpha Wolf and a very private one, other than his family and close ones no one has ever seen Prince Kim in his Wolf Form but there were talks that even being an alpha, Prince Kim's wolf form was as ethereal and beautiful as his eldest Omega brother......