The South Sea

THE CARMINE KINGDOM

"I can't believe I'm going to sail in the most unsettling south sea" Prince Kim told Lord Vegas on their way out after meeting King Korn.

After he was summoned by the king not long after he left the capital, Prince Kim had to return, he reached after Prince Tankhunn left and once again Prince Kim and Lord Vegas were asked to visit the king.

"Don't worry, after getting slapped by the waves you will come to terms with reality" Lord Vegas replied. "You could have refused Uncle you know."

"It's not a serious assignment, at least not for me, but I was surprised you know, I don't know if I should congratulate you or sympathize with you."

"It doesn't matter, well, congratulations to you too, Uncle asked you to be ready too."

"That, I am going to refuse, just not now, let's sacrifice you first" Both of them laughed at Prince Kim's words.

Two days later Prince Kim and Lord Vegas were in the south sea sailing towards The Cerulean Islands. The south sea was one of the hardest seas to be in, its unique position attracts high winds but is the shortest route to reach the Cerulean islands. The other route would be through The Land of Sages and then to travel west in the sea. This route will take more or less than a month to reach the cerulean islands from the carmine kingdom, which otherwise could be reached in a week directly through the south sea.

.................................................................................

THE CERULEAN ISLANDS

Prince Pete was in good spirits after his little adventure to the wetlands, but he is back to his cranky self after Prince Tankhunn's visit, usually he will feel very good after his meets with prince Tankhunn but this time he went back to his cranky self, troubling King Arch and his personal maid Rita.

Price Pete has been spending a lot of time with Prince Tankhunn and Chey as Prince Tankhunn will request him to either guide them through the island or accompany them to different places in the capital.

Pete hated whatever this unacquainted feeling was, he liked this new kid Chey and always loved prince Tankhunn's company but now it was like there was a void around him, he was happy to spend time with them, but it wasn't blissful as before. He didn't like the thoughts floating in his mind, he didn't like that he was judging Prince Tankhunn for bringing Chey along with him or his intension behind asking him to accompany them everywhere. Prince Pete hated more of whatever he was feeling towards Chey and that feeling got stronger and stronger with each meet. 

Who Chey is? he is just a normal boy from the capital of Carmine, nothing he had what prince Pete didn't have. Pete was more than sure that he has more of everything than what Chey has. He was a Prince, an heir. what does he lack. Pete was more than sure that even the love he receives from his grandfather and from people of his nation can surpass the love Chey will get in all of his lifetime or till now?

Pete was scared of something that might not even happen but still he was having these intense feelings, what was it? Jealousy? for what?

Even Prince Tankhunn was not giving special attention to Chey, definitely not more than him, given his princely status. Then what was this feeling over just a name that's making him feel this emotional numbness despite all the activities he is been doing for past two weeks with Prince Tankhunn and Chey.

All this just for a Name. A name for whom maybe Chey is just a random subject of the kingdom but there was a feeling in the back of Pete's head that this random unknown subject can become more for that name.