Perfect Suitor

( ALL THE CHARACHTERS WHEN IN THEIR WOLF FORM, I WILL USE BOLD TEXT FOR THEIR NARRATION AND CONVERSATIONS....... )

# THE CERULEAN ISLANDS

Prince Tankhunn was preparing to visit The Kingdom of Carmine for the first time after his wedding...... it's been 6 months already since he has not met any of his family members, only received a letter from his King Father when he sent additional gifts few months back and Prince Tankhunn sent a letter informing his well-being too through the caravan that came to deliver the gifts.

Before his departure, Prince Tankhunn decides to visit his newly formed dear friend, Prince Pete. When he arrived at the palace, he was escorted to meet The King first.

"Good evening Your Majesty" King Arch was in his comfortable clothing having evening snacks in his private garden and upon hearing the prince's arrival he was asked to join the king.

"Very Good Evening my son... Are you here to visit Pete?" King Arch asked with his polite smile.

"Yes, Your Majesty, after few days I will be traveling to The Kingdom of Carmine, and before leaving I wanted to spend some time with the Prince." 

"That's good to hear, my best wishes for your journey and convey my Greetings to King Korn, but before that I have a task for you, I hope you would help me out."

"It will be my Honor to be of any help Your Majesty."

"My stubborn grandson is sulking right now, and I want you to persuade him for me."

"Prince Pete must look cute right now" Prince Tankhunn thought. Despite being very mature at a young age prince Pete was very bubbly in nature, he was adored and spoiled not only by his King grandfather but also by anyone who meets him, they can't help but adore him, Prince Tankhunn has seen Prince Pete pouting cutely on many occasions and he always found him really cute "what do you want me to do Your Majesty?"

"Here is the thing, I've received a proposal of marriage for Pete from The Kingdom of Maples, I've been rejecting proposals in the past, but I think Prince Bas will be a very good match for Pete. Although Prince Bas is not the crown prince, but The Kingdom of Maple is a peaceful and beautiful Kingdom and Price Bas is a kind and good-looking Prince, so my son i want you to persuade Pete to agree to this marriage."

"Oh.... That .... That is a very good news Your Majesty."

"You don't look like you are delighted to hear this news, Prince Tankhunn?"

"It's not that I'm not delighted Your Majesty, but I beg your pardon to voice out my thoughts."

"Please go on son"

" Actually, in my mind I had a perfect suitor for Prince Pete ......... Only after having a conversation with them, I wanted them to propose the marriage to Prince Pete, But I haven't got that chance yet and also, I thought Prince Pete in not ready for Marriage yet, so I never voiced my thoughts out Your Majesty."

"Really? If Prince Tankhunn has someone in mind, then it must be a great person. I would love to hear about them. For now, I would like you to persuade my stubborn grandson to stop protesting against me. He is there on the rocky beach behind his bedchambers for hours now." 

"Then I would take my leave Your Majesty, I will try my best to persuade him."

In past few months Prince Tankhunn and Prince Pete have gotten much closer, they found out they had many similarities, and they share common interests, always find topics to have conversations about and they cared for each other like brothers.