20

*** Readers who aren't comfortable with explicit content can skip this entire chapter. You won't miss out on anything, I assure you. It's just them being intimate for the first time.*** 

For anyone who is over 18 years, you can find a book on my INKITT profile called 'The Forbidden Diaries' which contains the explicit version. Wattpad has taken this book down due to guidelines so explicit chapters are only available on Inkitt.

Chapter Twenty - Steamy Staycation

I wave goodbye to Maggie, the sweet woman we're renting the place from for our weekend staycation and watch her drive off. After checking with Hunter and Louis that I'm not needed for anything legal wise we had left in the early hours of the morning to avoid being seen by Ryan if he was still around.

After telling Noah that Ryan was spotted by our building he has become increasingly protective and frustrated that this mess isn't over yet. We found a rental a good distance away from campus and booked it for much needed quality time together. Even I've felt suffocated recently so this getaway is very much welcomed...even if we have guards watching the house we're in. So, to get rid of the big brother feeling we shut all the curtains.

I lock the front door and put away our things before wandering into the bedroom in search of Noah only to chuckle when I find him lying on the bed. He sighs contently when I lay beside him and pulls me in closer, pressing a kiss to my forehead. It's quiet and calm for once with birds chirping outside which makes me want to close my eyes and take a nap.

"This is nice." I smile as I roll over on top of his chest, resting my head on my folded arms.

"Yeah." He mumbles which makes me frown.

"Come on Noah, we finally have some time to ourselves. Cheer up!"

"I hate him." He grumbles as he grabs a strand of my hair to play with. "And your dad and the court for taking so long with sentencing them even though I know they're dealing with probably a hundred other cases. We've barely seen each other Faye...I miss you."

"I miss you too but just hang in there a little longer for me." I reassure him before moving to hover above him, tilting his chin up and pinning my lips on his. "It'll all be over soon."

He doesn't let me pull away though and I moan when he deepens our kiss. Our hands roam each other's bodies and I tentatively slip my fingers under his shirt which causes him to tense. Just when I'm about to drop them he yanks off his shirt before taking my hands and pressing them to his body. I smile against his kiss as I explore the hard planes and muscles adorning him, feeling him shudder slightly under my touch.

"Can I?" He asks while tugging at the hem of my dress. I bite my lip hard and kick off my shoes when he takes off my tights next. "You're so fucking pretty Faye."

I turn into a mess of moans and gasps while my fingers clench the bedsheets, my body feeling like it's on fire as he peppers kisses all over my body. He settles between my legs and I gasp when he grinds his obvious erection against my aching core. A husky chuckle escapes his lips at the sight of my blush before he kisses me deeply.

"P-Pants off please." I whisper as my tummy turns nervously. "This isn't fair."

"As you wish." He grins boyishly before yanking them off. He kneels on the bed before gesturing to his boxers. "These too?"