Shocking Reveal

Y/n P.O.V

I let out a low groan as I felt myself slowly awaken from the sound of my annoying alarm. Squinting, I picked up my phone and checked the time, seeing it was 7am. I sighed and turned the alarm off, sitting up in my bed. I then stretched my arms upwards into the air, waking the rest of my body up. 

With my body still waking up a little, I picked up the blanket and tossed it off me and stood up from the bed. After yawning, I opened my cupboard and got dressed into my school uniform. It was nothing special. Just a simple white shirt, pants and a blazer. Once I had changed, I left my room and went trudged my way downstairs, still half-asleep. However, I thought I heard something as I went downstairs, making me frown. It sounded like voices almost. Was someone in my house? 

Y/n: Hello? Anyone there? 

No response. Of course there would be. If someone did break in, why the hell would they respond? But maybe I was just imagining things. I'm still half-asleep. Shrugging my shoulders, I entered the living room and frowned again when I saw the mess in the room. My sofa was all messed up, the TV looked like it was moved slightly and the table was a little out of place. At least compared to how I left it last night. 

Y/n: Okay... This is weird...

I muttered to myself. Being a little more careful, I entered the kitchen and saw nothing seemed out of place. Everything seemed fine, the garden door didn't look like it was tampered with and the skylights were untouched. So what the hell was going on? The front door when I was coming down seemed fine to me. 

Before I could do anything, I saw a blade of some kind get held next to my head, making my eyes widen. I was about to turn my head, but I heard someone right behind me. 

???: Don't! No sudden movements or I cut your head off. 

Heavy breaths left my lips. 

Y/n: I-I don't want any trouble... T-Take what you want and just let me live. 

???2: Cmon, this isn't necessary! 

???3: We can't be sure. We don't know this guy.

???4: But holding a kid up at sword point? 

Weirdly enough, their voices sounded... familiar somehow. But I stayed silent, not wanting to provoke anything. 

???5: He seems nice to me. 

???4: Yonah, please stay out of this. 

Yonah? What kind of name is... Wait. Hold on a second... 

???6: Why don't we get to know this boy first before we start threatening him? 

???1: We don't know anything about this person. 

???7: Which is why we should just talk to him. 

???8: I hate to say it, but he is only one person. Its not like he can take all of us down if he is dangerous. 

I heard the person behind me let out an annoyed sigh. 

???1: Turn around. Slowly. And hands up where we can see them. 

Nodding slowly, I did as the woman said. But as soon as I turned around, my eyes widened as I realised why their voices sounded familiar. They were from the Nier series! The person holding me at sword point was A2! Behind A2 was 2b, the Commander and 9s! And next to them were Nier, Grimoire Weiss, Yonah, Kaine, Devola and Popola! What the hell?! 

A2: Who are you? 

Y/n: M-My name's Y/n. B-But how is this... How is this real? 

Nier: Huh? That look on your face... Do you... know us?